jani.ehro@gmail.com

Silenced thermo weapons??? or cheat?

We were scattered around the whole airport. (I couldnt see my friends, since it was outside of visibility)

I was personally under a tree so well hidden in a ghillie suit that i could barely see outside of the tree myself. I DID not move, and the visibility even for myself outside from the tree was only 20 degree angle and even that i could only see through tree. I was looking through the leafs.

Now -

we started dying like 15-20 seconds between each death. I did not start running, since it was obivious that anyone with silenced weapon killing people up in north side of airfield FROM UNDER TREES could see me in south cause of the visibility limitation.

But no - I was instakilled like all the other.

Now - the question is - is there weapons with thermo and silenced sniper?

If not - this is absolutely sure is a cheat. Has this happened to you as well?

Nevetherless - I insta lost character that had lived for 20 days. And had all the nice shitz. And tbh - I feeel like I can not go on playing a game where I work my ass off getting all the nice shit and then get instakilled by cheats.

SUGGESTION:

Add texts "xxx was killed BY " - atleast this would tell people theres something wrong when people start dropping around the map by same person.

I wish that there were some way to know who kills whom. As far as I know, and I admin a server, servers don't even log who kills whom.

Cant you make it so that any gun that is not allowed in the mod, or if a nuke is used, the players name can come up?

There is a spot at the airfield that I can get a 1000m shot on the firehouse and 1200m to the south end of the airfield. I have never made a shot at that distance, but looking that far, the grass/trees don't render. This is probably how you were seen, if it was a legit kill.

On the other hand I too have been insta-killed, while laying in trees, or in the very far north. Found out it was a dude i met in game that was hacking, and teleported around the map killing people.

tl;dr --> No way of ever knowing.

this all happened in DE24 server.

And just a second ago, my friend there was runnig outside of the map (the place with no trees) and someone teleported behind him and killed him.

We usually set up point beyond hearing one guy with L85 and one guy with M107. Suckers never knew what hit them.

I think you are overreacting to meeting up with a douchey hacker. Yes you lost your gear, but this is an alpha and you would have lost your gear otherwise. So you played and died and are going to QQ in a corner. How does that help this game grow? Your story of hacking only adds to the need for permaban of hackers but you are going to die in this game.

I agree we should always, at least during the alpha, see death text. A lot of the time I don't know if I was shot from far away or some bug killed me :(

Me and a friend have done something like this before within the limitations of the game. One with an Bizon-SD and the other with the thermal scope assault rifle. Using TeamSpeak the thermal scope is used to spot targets while the other with an SD weapon and NV goggles takes out the targets. It works in a similar fashion to the way you describe your deaths.