Sign in to follow this  
rocky250f

Qwicherbitchn

I have seen a ton of posts on here complaining and bitching about issues in general. Especially 1.7.x.x Asking when it will be playable, making rage threads cuz you glitch died after finding x badass weapon.

This is an ALPHA VERSION

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_version#Alpha

WTF, I am so happy just to be able to play a game of this caliber.

There is a complete sub-forum for bug reports.

Its like somebody giving you a car for free, and you bitching to your friends about how the engine is underpowered or that it gets shitty gas mileage.

This is the most badass game i have ever played. I am enjoying the shit out of it. Please don't make bitch threads about Rockets progress in general forum.

He is just one guy that developed/wrote/published/marketed his own mod/game by himself, and it is just plain awesome. It is in my opinion more fun than all of the retail titles currently available in its current state. Thanks Rocket! Please ignore the people who don't understand what Alpha is.

/rant

I agree the entitled rage/QQ etc is not needed. But complaining is fine so long as its done in a constructive way without the insults and flaming. The mod is only going to be able to improve overtime with both positive and negative feedback. (Minus the abuse :))

Agreed!

I signed up a forum account just so I could answer all these stupid "quitting" threads. They actually think people care when this random person quits lol.

bitching about bitching' date=' the irony is practically chewable in here.

[/quote']

LOL. I ate it and it taste good with ranch dressing.

people used to beat hard games , now hard games get ? BALANCED?? its pathetic, the shotgun in DOOM destroyed everything, but guess what, IT DIDNT MATTER, now people would say that, WAAA THE SHOTGUN IS TOO POWERFUL WAAA. its fucking depressing.

I agree the entitled rage/QQ etc is not needed. But complaining is fine so long as its done in a constructive way without the insults and flaming. The mod is only going to be able to improve overtime with both positive and negative feedback. (Minus the abuse :))

I completely agree with this. Rage/QQ is a better descriptor than complaining for the aggravating posts.

people used to beat hard games ' date=' now hard games get ? BALANCED?? its pathetic, the shotgun in DOOM destroyed everything, but guess what, IT DIDNT MATTER, now people would say that, WAAA THE SHOTGUN IS TOO POWERFUL WAAA. its fucking depressing.

[/quote']

D3.. q.q

people used to beat hard games ' date=' now hard games get ? BALANCED?? its pathetic, the shotgun in DOOM destroyed everything, but guess what, IT DIDNT MATTER, now people would say that, WAAA THE SHOTGUN IS TOO POWERFUL WAAA. its fucking depressing.

[/quote']

Exactly, wasn't trying to write a wall of text as a post, but if this game gets watered down/pansi'd out because of $$$ and COD nubs I will flip shit.

I love the extreme difficulty. The extreme difficulty evokes emotion when you find that badass gun or nvg or morphine with 2 broken legs. Its rewarding because its extreme. Its what keeps me coming back.

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You have complaints against the complainers.

You can discuss game mechanics, the implementations of said mechanics, philosophy of the mod's design, psychological impact of the game, suggested features (although there is a separate forum for those things) and all the little minutia.

But please, don't complain about other people just to complain. We get enough of that around here.

Thanks for understanding.

-Ubi