Sign in to follow this  
G.Freeman

Meeting the new crew & foreseeing some action! (video)

This was one of the first videos I made for Dayz, It's abit of an intro to the new group I've found, It compiles of me Meeting a few new members and Action shots from 4 future events of us all killing together as a family...It's really quite touching if you think about it like that..

It's about the time where I had turned a new leaf in DayZ, I was trying to make friends with the cool people and was KoSing much much less... xD

This was my first try on flashback type videos, Hard to make that stuff look good!... I thought it turned out decent, The 'flash forwards' as it were, were of some decent action. Leaving people wanting more hopefully xD

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 2

Bumpn just for the heck of it ;p

To be Honest kinda of a snooze fest, too much mismatched video. Didn't like the flashback style.

Not bad for a first vid.  I followed the story line fine.. I think Lozzer is high. The flashbacks were kind of neat.  Basic, But they worked.

want a snooze fest bro? go watch some radbrad or something..

• Like 1

To be Honest kinda of a snooze fest, too much mismatched video. Didn't like the flashback style.

Snoozefest? Don't think so.  

I thought your vid was good. Your mike is a tad muffled though if I have to criticize. other than that, good job!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Not bad for a first vid.  I followed the story line fine.. I think Lozzer is high. The flashbacks were kind of neat.  Basic, But they worked.

want a snooze fest bro? go watch some radbrad or something..

Just saying not 1st video  https://www.youtube.com/user/Thelonelybandits   Have a nice day.

Back then I was using FRAPS, Now I use Bandicam.  Seems to run a lot smoother and the files are a lot smaller than fraps.

Snoozefest? Don't think so.  

I thought your vid was good. Your mike is a tad muffled though if I have to criticize. other than that, good job!  :thumbsup:

Ahh Thanks SHR!. Yeah, I wasn't too concerned about quality back then. But it's kind of neat makn vids if you have some good footage. Soo I try and keep my mic in a better spot nowadays xD  Keep it as enjoyable as possible IF people do decide to watch xD..

Just saying not 1st video  https://www.youtube.com/user/Thelonelybandits   Have a nice day.

lol you're hilarious dude.  Pleeeeasse Nitpick me some more bro. .. 

Edited by G.Freeman

Whatever you bumped your own thread. Just didn't like the Video . Hope nobody got there feelings hurt. Have a nice day!!!