Sign in to follow this  
shiennar

Chernarus Defence League - SA Hardcore EU

Good morning, farmers, soldiers and walkers of the great land.

We in Chernarus Defence League strive to give the best experience of DayZ Standalone to our players. Not only is our server set to hardcore, for that first-person goodness that many love and prefer. But we have also set our restart schedule to happen once every four hours. However, to stop people from using our server as a loot farm we have chosen to not display the reset times, except that it restarts every 4 hours. You never expect the restart inquisition.

Our server is located in Sweden which gives solid ping to most of northern Europe, personally I’m sitting with about 32-35 ping regardless of time of day when playing on our server. Servers today are primarily loot servers for clans to gear up, with abusive admins that kick you over the smallest thing. On CDL we pride ourselves to say that we enjoy a solid firefight. No hard feelings if we get massacred and we wish all our players the best.

We also want players to play the game in their own way, be that as a lone-wolf, hero, bandit ,part of a squad or some other crazy idea. But we do highly recommend and encourage a straight and friendly approach to other players to enhance the feeling of the game and open you to a whole new world of adventures and experiences. Spawning, looting and killing/being killed get very repetitive and boring in the long run. Then again, we won’t dictate how you should play.

Welcome to our server, may the loot be with you.

1-2564339-560x95.png

NW Airfield got a extensive visit from us, and we rid the airfield for enemies by sniping them down from 800m. Too bad no players were around, zombies were a lovely targetprop nontheless.

Is there a proper day / night cycle on your server? Haven't stumbled upon nighttime yet.

EDIT: Nevermind me, there's night already. :)

Edited by Frank Fatale

What's the day/night like? Is it accelerated (few hours day, few hours night) or what?

Is there a proper day / night cycle on your server? Haven't stumbled upon nighttime yet.

EDIT: Nevermind me, there's night already.  :)

Figured I'd quote you here to see if you know, having played. Seems the OP is not very active here.

Server looks awesome assuming there is a nice day/night cycle!!

Edited by angel_eyes42