trentgeiss

Battle eye relation to kicking

As you know, many people are having the problem of themselves being kicked off the game every server they join. There is no solution though, i hear people saying to try this and that and nothing works for me as well as others. I need to find someone who did fix it and explain exactly what they did to fix it. I have everything in the correct places and loaded everything correctly. Please, let me know if you have anything to contribute to help the community with this problem.

I was watching a youtube video and i saw this "kicked by battleye client not responding." I update my battleye client but i still get kicked and i dont understand.

When i joined a servers, i got to creating character or whatever it says and then i was kicked, i rushed to another server to see if i could get the chat and the chat said "battle eye client initiated, you were kicked from the game"

I have the correct version of battle eye so my problem must be with battle eye. Anyone have any solution to this? (I tried the battle eye website downloads and steam downloads of battle eye)

I was about to suggest trying the battleye.com downloads and replacing them. But, it looks like you've already done that. I have the same problem of being kicked out of servers, but I never even make it to see the game.

I just want to put this here, maybe someone else knows about it, after I get kicked I always get a message saying something about .pbo files. It suggests removing them or something, but I tried that and it didn't work. Anyway, I hope we can get this fixed.

I don't get anything about the .pbo files like you do but i hope we can both get this fixed :/

Im with you guys, same prob since first install. Kicked from every server at start.

Retail, Six Launcher, successfully updated inc battleye and beta.

Kinda fed up with repeating "u should reinstall blabla" and links to other threads where at least the context that I should ...yeah right... try to deinstall reinstall mymominstall.

The prob seems to spread more than expected.

a question: do I have to place the paths In six launcher or does It automaticly work?

game starts with correctly with beta and mod.

and I wonder... maybe an antivirus like norton keeping battleye from communication?

anyone?

Ahoi

Are you running any kind of software firewall or anti-virus software which

includes firewall functions? Ive already asked about this in my thread, but

noone would answer...

(comodo? zone alarm?)

Apart from that: can you guys send small packages with about 8 Byte length?

greets Paka

Uuuuh yeah I think so. Norton 360.

Gonna try deactivating when Im home.

Makes sense to me the more I think about It... -.-

The softwarefirewall can always be the problem in such cases. Im working on

that right now, too...

But apart from that: Have to tried pinging google or some other server

with ~8 bytes? Just use cmd for that. (command: ping google.com -l 8)

... If you get timeouts, then your router or modem could be the problem.

I read from someone (but i have absolutly no good reference for it), that

BE needs to send or receive small packages of this size, so if they get blocked,

BE wont be able to work.

I solved the problem

... At least in my case and it brings new problems of course.

For anyone who might search for this.

BattlEye Problem "BattlEye not responding" after joining a server can be

caused by a software firewall. Comodo firewall in my case.

(Even if arma2oa.exe gets full clearance)

... Now i ll have to get zone alarm up again, before all the dump little applications

on my computer start realizing that they suddenly have access... -.-