Sign in to follow this  
Crest

New Player here!

I'm a new player, and LIKE A SHELTER PUPPY if you adopt me, train me, and show me the ropes, I will defend you with every breath I take as your sole guardian and best friend in the world of Dayz!!!

Hey all been reading great reviews of the game, looking for a group to really survive with and have fun for what the game is designed for. GOnna be logging on in about 30 minutes steam handle is Crest, ingame name will be Crest too could use some basic controls and help please :)Also, looking for brave souls to trave back in time with me and fight zombies. Warning I have only done this once before. Must bring own weapons.

Contact me on steam at Crest

**EDIT** sorry if this is in the wrong forum im just really excited to get going, i have arma 2 but could never get into it due to the complex controls. However for zombies i think i can adapt but could use some help if anyone is feelin' cool.

Sup bro and welcome to hell

Since PATCH 1.5.7 has add moar zombiez spawn which is dangerous now at any town especially at night D:

But u gotta take food and drink in order to survive bro.If not u die

U also need ammo cuz incase zombie or bandits approaching you.You have to run or kill them .

U should not trust survivor nor bandits too cuz they will kill you for stuff than caring other people.

Once u die,u will start a new character all over again.

SO HAPPY SURVIVING AT CHENARUS!

Hey dude, I am also new. Just brought the Game and still downloading at the moment so wont be online anytime soon. I have no idea of controls too but if you want i will hook up with you ingame if you want. My steam name is Zyrak too. :)

I'm a new player' date=' and LIKE A SHELTER PUPPY if you adopt me, train me, and show me the ropes, I will defend you with every breath I take as your sole guardian and best friend in the world of Dayz!!!

Hey all been reading great reviews of the game, looking for a group to really survive with and have fun for what the game is designed for. GOnna be logging on in about 30 minutes steam handle is Crest, ingame name will be Crest too could use some basic controls and help please :)Also, looking for brave souls to trave back in time with me and fight zombies. Warning I have only done this once before. Must bring own weapons.

Contact me on steam at Crest

**EDIT** sorry if this is in the wrong forum im just really excited to get going, i have arma 2 but could never get into it due to the complex controls. However for zombies i think i can adapt but could use some help if anyone is feelin' cool.

[/quote']

Haha Crest, id love to help you out and show you the ropes mate! will be in contact.

Be prepared :)

:Edit, looked for you on steam - please be more specific!

=*SAS*= Clan is recruiting, private hive and teamspeak CA 69 and ts.sasklan.com 10007, we welcome new members and new adversaries... your choice.