Sign in to follow this  
Freise

M16A4 ACOG

So this is probably a noob question, but it's been bothering me.

Does the M16A4 ACOG have the back up iron site in Day Z? I have not unlocked it through the armory in ARMA II to test it, and when I did manage to find one in game I wasn't aware that you could use or even had a back up iron site. (The reason I ask is I travel with a squad and we "claim" weapons so that when we find a claimed weapon we don't have to fight over it, if it has the backup site it will become my weapon of choice).

Thanks

That really sucks. What do you mean for other ArmA 2 mods? Every ACOG I've used so far in Vanilla ArmA 2 CO has a backup sight... I was hoping the weapons were just ported over from the main game, but as I've said I've never used the M16A4 in the armory and haven't found another since finding out about the back up sights on ACOGs....

Yup, the / key to switch sights is what I was referring to. Every other rifle in vanilla ArmA II CO with an ACOG has a back up sight to use, except the M16A4. I just played the armory until I had the M16A4 unlocked and verified no back up sight. =( oh well, thank you for the response