JeffCraig

US 155 / 156 - Kansas 1 & 2 - official n0ob servers thread

Yeah, honestly, I'm not sure what your lag problem was, but it was taking me a extended period of time to login to the server when it is full. If there is only 20 or so players though, it should not take that long to load.

Edited by Kurian

Not that I care but did anyone else lose all tents on this server. I had mine until the 3:30 a.m. ESt (1:30 MNT my time) restart got on this morning both tents 2 different spots missing. Not sure if this is weird thing, server cleared tents or dayz tent cleanup.

Yeah, I'm hoping to god that's not the case, because I logged in earlier this morning while it was pitch black out, and I couldn't find either my van or off-road pickup. Was assuming I was disoriented in the dark, but now I'm worried I just lost two fucking vehicles. Also, the server is down for me again, so it's hard for me to verify that I just got raped.

Edited by Kurian

Server is down for me too. Also I reported some cheater on the server, broke everyones legs and posted a link to some twitch account.

Maybe that, but seems also GameSpy is down, as currently I'm getting "Multiplayer online is currently unavailable" stuff.

False alarm. So DayZ Commander shows the server as not responding with 10000ms. If you joined the server anyways it's fine, it's up and running. Oh and I have both of my precious vehicles, so....false alarm again...

I'm trying to log in and it keeps giving me connection failed. why would this be ? only on Kansas 1 and 2

Edited by fishwrinkle

Did you update to the latest patch? I haven't had any problems logging in recently. I'm logged in right now, server was full a little bit ago.

I'm thinking about switching servers with my 4 buddy's cause there has been a few hackers on the server :( spawned everyone and killed and later that night I ran to my tents and logged out to find the next morning i was on the coast near cherno with the same gear so it wasn't a respawn.

yea i don't like how it takes 20 minutes to log into the server i have tried others and the load in is less than 3 minutes or so...

Yeah there is a hacker on this server, I had a tent packed to the brim with stuff in the most remote location and now it's all gone but bandages. I had a FN FAL Night Scope version, a M24, a MP5SD6, and ammo for all, all gone >.<

And as I understand it hackers have some kind of ability to spot all tents and vehicles, that would explain it. Plus a dude wandering through would of probably just took the FAL and a couple mags. Instead it was all cleaned out. Like 30 Mags, and 3 guns. Which no one can carry. He probably used a spawned vehicle like an Apache, landed it, looted the tent and put the items in the vehicle.

Edited by Foxd1e

ROFL. SOMEONE FOUND MY TENT! HACKS! Yes it must be a hacker because theres no way anyone could ever find your tent...and people only play alone so there is no way they could have looted it all.

Have you ever played this game?

ROFL. SOMEONE FOUND MY TENT! HACKS! Yes it must be a hacker because theres no way anyone could ever find your tent...and people only play alone so there is no way they could have looted it all.

Have you ever played this game?

Are you always this much of a jackass? You must be a real bucket o' sunshine in real life. Also considering that hackers were teleporting and dropping people to their deaths around the same time my loot goes missing, chances are it was a hacker. Especially since my tent was untouched for over a week, before the hackers started hanging around this server. You really have no idea what hackers are capable of do you? Have you played this game? Try invincibility, invisibility, nuking a server, wall hacks so they can see right through the landscape to stuff like tents and vehicles, they can spawn whatever they want, teleport where they want, and teleport you where they want, they can override server presets (as everyone knows, it's a bitch to find things like tents in first person view, much easier in third, us156 is a 1st person only server, exactly why i chose it). So if you think ransacking players tents and stealing their vehicles is a stretch for a hacker in Day Z, you have not played this game enough.

Edited by Foxd1e

Are you always this much of a jackass? You must be a real bucket o' sunshine in real life. Also considering that hackers were teleporting and dropping people to their deaths around the same time my loot goes missing, chances are it was a hacker. Especially since my tent was untouched for over a week, before the hackers started hanging around this server. You really have no idea what hackers are capable of do you? Have you played this game? Try invincibility, invisibility, nuking a server, wall hacks so they can see right through the landscape to stuff like tents and vehicles, they can spawn whatever they want, teleport where they want, and teleport you where they want, they can override server presets (as everyone knows, it's a bitch to find things like tents in first person view, much easier in third, us156 is a 1st person only server, exactly why i chose it). So if you think ransacking players tents and stealing their vehicles is a stretch for a hacker in Day Z, you have not played this game enough.

ROFL

Or maybe me and my few friends found your tent with our UAZ and emptied it into it? MUST BE HACKS.

Anyways as I was coming here to post. Any idea when you might upgrade to the new patch I know it's only day one but pretty everyone saying it is one of the most stable patches in weeks (as long as you get the BE working at first) Secondly, because we are thinking of hosting a server and I do find your servers to be best was wondering if you host this server privately or if you go through a game hosting place? If you do go through someone mind giving name?

• Like 1

Or maybe me and my few friends found your tent with our UAZ and emptied it into it? MUST BE HACKS.

ROFL...

Also, do you still have that UAZ?

:P

Edited by Kurian

Anyways as I was coming here to post. Any idea when you might upgrade to the new patch I know it's only day one but pretty everyone saying it is one of the most stable patches in weeks (as long as you get the BE working at first) Secondly, because we are thinking of hosting a server and I do find your servers to be best was wondering if you host this server privately or if you go through a game hosting place? If you do go through someone mind giving name?

Considering it was in the middle of the woods I'd think it was hacks if you got it with a UAZ, unless your friend is an expert driver and can get a UAZ through a forest in one peice

Edited by Foxd1e

Dude, have you ever driven a vehicle in this game? They're not hard to maneuver through a forest at all. A bus is, but that's because it's a fucking bus. Stop whining about cheating when you have absolutely no fucking proof of it happening. People find other peoples tents all the time, get over it.

Edited by Kurian

Dude, have you ever driven a vehicle in this game? They're not hard to maneuver through a forest at all. A bus is, but that's because it's a fucking bus. Stop whining about cheating when you have absolutely no fucking proof of it happening. People find other peoples tents all the time, get over it.

I'm not whining about it, im stating a fact. It's hard to manuever an ATV through the woods, so I don't know what your smoking, a UAZ you are definitely gonna bang up, Also this is a first person only server, even easier to bang it up. And a bus is simply too frickin big to get through the woods, theres no manuevering with that. Also this is the internet, people social network, this is a forum, a place to talk about whats bugging you. So if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it or don't respond, and I'd hardly take advice from a guy who joined july 19th and has 14 posts. Or did you get banned and are just trolling on this new username?

oh wait let me cover your response for you: ROFLWAFFLE

Edited by Foxd1e

Are you thick? I'm referring to you whining and complaining about hackers stealing your shit, when you clearly got looted by people that happened upon your ill placed tent. You're the type of person that screams hacker every time he dies in a fps. What I'm saying is you're a terrible person. And you're obviously terrible at Day Z.

Says my 15 days alive and 276 kills and counting, but keep talking, you're making yourself look like a really awesome

and unless you are blind, a troll, or a hacker yourself, you'd know this game is suffering from a serious problem with hackers. Just look at the 9 million threads, or you probably did and decided to ignore them.

Edited by Foxd1e

Hacker.

Oh and this is the internet.

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Edited by Kurian