Sign in to follow this  
Steven89

how me and my friends play bandits

hi guys i wanted to open this thread to inspire ppl how u can play a group of bandits and not just to shot on sight..

so what we basicly do is we roam around the map gathering some stuff we need and if we see a player with good gear we try to manage to sneak up on him and force him to drop his weapons.

we are a group of 4 players 2 snipers and 2 ppl with FALs equiped.

me and my friend stay in the backround locking the target in our scope...

its allways risky to play this way but it works id say like 3-4/5 times.

we then talk over voice chat and tell him we got him surrounded and he has no chance to escape and if he tries something stupid we just take him down. so yesterday we pulled this of at stari by the military tents....the guy was on the ground droped the weapons and my 2 buddies checked him.. lucky us this guy was full equiped....we got a big cayote backpack a dmr with 2 mags....we didnt take the gps and the nvgs because we can navigate without a gps and we only play on daytime so there is no need for them items....he had a m9sd we only took the ammo so he still has a weapon and cant shoot us in the back :D

belive it or not....this guy actually said thanks for not killing him he has been alive for 9 days now and we had a little smalltalk kind of weird for a nice rob XD

he was really excited....he had never had this happen to him and he said: damn guys your awesome :D

this is how we play bandits !

we have something like a bandit codex its something like this

1. only take what u need

2. only shoot if u have to

3. dont kill undergeared players/dont rob them

if we spot a player with low gear he can still be a threat but we manage to just pass by without him seeing us :D

i hope this inspired a fes players that read this and actually play with friends in a group and just shoot everybody on sight and loot them...

u chose your playstyle. we choose this type of gaming !

• Like 1

ahhh ok....well im at day 9 have a m107, m9sd food/water, medical sup.

we have a camp with a jeep and one atv my other 3 friends are at day 6 now...so u think we dont get far ?

even if one of us dies so what ? we risk it we have to face the consequences :D

We steal, hoard and kill. Don't risk anything just to be 'nice.' When we were new to the game, we played nice and got shot in the face from it.

Now we got 15 tents. 3atv's 2pickups. 1hatchback and a jeep.

Now the only problem is that we're scared that we will lose our stuff :'(

we had many ppl dc so we dont actually care about them....sure it sucks but hey....let them use this until its fixed :D

its just lame gameplay

I actually love the way you play!

I think, that the way most people from now play the game which is killing evrything on first sight and killing people which don'T have any loot, as well as alt+f4'ing is really annoying.

don't get attached to your gear...

i think you should be attached to your gear, as it defines the progress of your character.

I also think that all tents you placed should be deleted by the moment you die, so you cannot regear up quickly