captjac

«JTF» Recruitment

Joint Task Force is looking to put together a team in Dayz with the sole purpose of helping fellow survivors and fighting back against the bandits.

We are looking to get a good sized group that is well geared and can help other players get supplies and medicine.

If your not geared yet and your are interested in joining we will help you get better gear, we are not all completely geared up either but our goal is to help all our members get enough gear and supplies to not only keep themselves alive but also to help any other survivors who need help.

If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website: http://www.jtf.clannow.com/application (fastest way to get linked). On our website you will find our team speak information, join it to talk to our guys and find out what's going on. If you have any questions PM me (I don't always respond right away however).

Also we are based in North america (U.S. & Canada) so we'll mostly be playing on U.S. servers.

We also have a team speak server, if you would like the info for it just PM me for the info or go to our website.

Happy Hunting

«JTF»Captjac

U.S. Representative of «JTF»

Edited by JTF-Captjac

I am completely new to the game, literally just bought it 30 minutes ago and know the basics. I refuse to go alone, its far too dangerous from what i've researched. Also, what server will the Joint Task Force use? Just wanna make sure I'm not lagging horribly :)

we play on US servers mostly, and yeah we try to stay together when we play and help keep each other alive.

we're still looking to recruit people, if your interested please PM me for more info

*Update, we are looking into getting a dedicated server for dayz so we'll have a server to always play on!

I am completely new to the game, literally just bought it 30 minutes ago and know the basics. I refuse to go alone, its far too dangerous from what i've researched. Also, what server will the Joint Task Force use? Just wanna make sure I'm not lagging horribly :)

The safest thing to do is to go alone. Prone all day mate :)

If you want to join the clan please go to our website, our team speak information is located there. You will need to fill out an application (on our website) for our clan and you can join our team speak in order to meet up with us

We have our own Server: Atlanta 117

We are looking to take in anyone with a headset, new or experienced.

We usully run with 4+ people at once and we are all very good at this game.

Please go here: www.jtf.clannow.com

To get our TS server information. We would like to have a constant presence on our server.

Thank You :)!