marine54

Requesting Character info from server...

Same here, got below 0 humanity yesterday and got kicked (probably to switch outfits)

Couldn't rejoin, got loading bar bug

Tried again today, requesting character data, been trying on and off across servers all day

Been an hour since black out.

Still can't join.

Still requesting character.

Running out of mtn dew.

Please respond.

Running out of mtn dew.

Please respond.

I know this feeling. Smoke shop closed just as I walked up and now I have nothing to fix me up while I wait for these fixes. Life's a bitch, but someone's gotta do it I guess. Patience is a virtue they say.

Running out of mtn dew.

Please respond.

I know this feeling. Smoke shop closed just as I walked up and now I have nothing to fix me up while I wait for these fixes. Life's a bitch' date=' but someone's gotta do it I guess. Patience is a virtue they say.

[/quote']

I'd share some of my stuff but yea ur probably in like California or in Canada some shit like that lol....:-/

I'd share some of my stuff but yea ur probably in like California or in Canada some shit like that lol....:-/

Las Vegas. City that never sleeps my ass. More like city that you can't get a pack of AS organics at 9 PM in.

Las Vegas. City that never sleeps my ass. More like city that you can't get a pack of AS organics at 9 PM in.

New York City reason i love this city is there is a lot to do and easy to get something that will take ur time while playing some games. smoke a bowl and kill some zed while drinking some jameson.

indeed hopefully the servers work soon and sam doesn't close this topic too for getting off topic. lol

Servers are broken because the script failed to remove groups before they reached 144, when they hit 144 the script just breaks down.

Servers are broken because the script failed to remove groups before they reached 144' date=' when they hit 144 the script just breaks down.

[/quote']Yeah, us4's at 144 groups according to my friend, which explains why we can't join

and the only servers running 1.4.17 are us1/2 and i just get stuck waiting for host when i connect

The devs are working very hard on the connection issues. They have made the connection issues a high priority and are chasing every error that's reported :)