Sign in to follow this  
Bandit or survivor?

I need a saline bag iv transfusion

Hi, I'm loony boy and I need a trusty survivor to help me out. I'm low on health and i have a saline bag iv but i cant seem to find a Trust worthy player to help me out. I've tried with 2 players so far, One tried stealing from me, He died. The other got into a huge gunfight with me. I cant seem to find find someone to help me out. Lol,  I need a hero please respond and ill try to meet up with you on a server. Thanks

Edited by Bandit or survivor?

Try these guys. You have teamspeak?

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/160262-need-medical-assistance-in-dayz-sa-find-your-medic-here/

Id help but Im not playing yet, not for a little bit. (its 914PM here in TEXAS right now).

Your name doesn't exactly give ppl a trustworthy source either to ensure YOU are not going to try to kill a helping player "Bandit or Survivor?". Just sayin.

Edited by .Ender.

Lol I cant seem to figure out how to use teamspeak. plus my name is really about me its more of a statement for everyone if you know what i mean.

TeamSpeak just requires you to install (its free and not very big nor does it cause junk or spam or slow down your pc). You connect either by domain name or IP address.

That's it. Once in, you just use your mic and join a 'room' that others can join and you speak together while you play. id highly recommend it if you ever plan on working with others in larger groups.

Don't ever give out your exact location..but just out of curiosity, where are you located (general location)? If its not far I can try to come help in a bit. (we don't have vehicles in SA obviously so travel time can be a pita).

Hey man sorry, ive been distracted with theRadBrad's videos on youtube lol....

I do have but don't really use Skype.

You ever find out your location?

Just eat and drink a lot and your health will be good again in ~ 15 minutes...

yeah I saw your other post. PPL suck man.

If you need help though let me know. I don't normally team up but sometimes I get bored lol.

I don't mind dying in this game though for now..its not really much of an investment because you can always regear and that's always fun anyways

IV's and transfusions are for group play otherwise you're gambling with your life. If you're playing solo, don't waste the inventory space. Just keep your energy and hydration levels topped up and you'll recover in no time. Spend the time traveling to a new location or looting inland away from trigger-happy buffoons. (Better than risking a buffoon's idea of "help" :)