Hey guys me again... I'm just pointing out that my game still doesn't work and it keep saying 'you have been kicked from game' so any tips would help a lot... Thanks

I was thinking if you guys could make Traders in the game.. People like AI that can't be killed and that you can trade with... So when you start on a server without a gun (Newly spawn) then you could just head up to the trader and buy a gun.. Oh and also ad money in the game and you can make it really hard to find.You can sell about up to everything for a little bit of money at the trader... and when you die you lose half or one quarter of the money you had...

I'm just posting these threads to see what you guys think of them so post you comments..

Thanks and think about it....

you are consistently missing what the point of this game is.

This is not an MMO, it is a sandbox survival game.

Well i'm sorry if i'm missing the point but since i haven't played it becuz i consistently get kicked from the game maybe you could help me out with that??

I am not trying to be a dick, but why would you make suggestions for a game you have never actually played?

I'm making suggestions while i'm trying to figure out why i constantly get kicked out of servers... I tried like 4 days now and it still won't work so i'm sorry but i'm miserable...