berger (DayZ)

The program Arma 2 OA (dayz) is not responding

Hi

I have downloaded Arma 2/ Arma 2 operation arrowead in steam and are currently trying to play DayZ through the Six launcher. After selecting a server I end up in the multiplayer setup and thats when the game freezes (I can move the mouse around but I am unable to press anything) and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Delete out where i get the message that arma 2 oa has stopped responding. Ive ranned both games in steam before attempting at playing dayz and installed everything as the instruction guide on this forum said.

When I start up Six launcher all the servers have 9999 in ping, state unknown and protection bad.

I just bought a new computer (MSI GT70 onc) so running the game should not be a problem.

I really want to play this mod so any tips/ solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Same problem, and the same computer MSI gt70.

Did you fixed it?

Don't use sixlauncher. Try what is in This thread.

If you're adamant on using SixLauncher. Try launching it with the BETA mod. Install the BETA from Here. Install. Launch SixLauncher and in the bottom left there's a " Options " button. Click it and tick the " Beta " box.

No, it's not matter with SL or without. I have 9999 ping in SL (with beta too), then most of servers freezes and the game has stopped responding. When I launch it without, pings are normal but the same problem, game stopped responding.

With my old table PC next to me, I have not such issues. It's interesting that not only I have this problem on MSI GT70 but I don't know what the factor.

I had tried another wifi webs, so it's normal ping in public places. My router WL-520GS Asus, and this is first problem with him. Maybe something in router options?

I also have a GT70 and had the same problem. The problem seems to be with the wireless adapter. I turned off my wireless and connected with an ethernet cord and my client no longer froze entering a lobby. Hope it helps.