H@buster

[UNBANNED] from UK101 hosted by =IMPI= on Vilayer.com

Hey there!

I JUST got banned on UK101, the one with 40 slots which is hosted by =IMPI= and not the 50 slot one.

I have no idea why I was banned, I was just happily driving around in a car with a friend when suddenly the server crashed for the second time today. So I tried to get back in and all I got was "You were banned".

I have no idea why this happened and I am unable to find any contact to the server owner :-(.

All my friends are on this server and we managed to find TWO cars, I'd really hate to give this up.

Please contact me on the matter, I really want to start playing again!

ID: 17617478

Name: H@buster

EDIT: I reconnected my internet, verified the integrity of the game via Steam, verified the mod with Six Updater, restarted my PC but nothing helped.

Whenever I try to join it gives me "You were banned.".

And if I retry a few times, I can't see the server in my list for some time - Instead, I see a red X and no additional info where it should be.

One of the admins please help me with this, I want my car back! :(

This seems to be the server page, but it has no content AT ALL:

https://sites.google.com/site/dayzdandconfused/

Maybe they updated the beta client requirement - hence the red X.

Try updating to the latest beta and rejoining.

I'll look into this for you now. we havent banned anyone recently so will try and find the log to see whats going on.

Rocco

edit: Have looked and cant see any bans for you, just a battleye kick due to signatures but no ban. will need your full GUID to check the main ban list run by battleye/DayZ. pm me with it pls.

No, beta client update requirement looks different.

When there's a version difference, you can still see the server name and everything, including the version it requires.

My version was up to date yesterday, I shall update to the newer beta today though.

Also, I sent Rocco a PM.

Hopefully this'll be resolved now.

PS: Spawning in the middle of a town on my own is something I don't like, especially when I have to write down a line of text that disappears after a few seconds.

EDIT: Rocco said he's looked through everything but the scripts.

He didn't find anything that said I was banned yet, still working on fixing it.

Also, my guys just found/stole a motorcycle ONTOP of the two cars - NEED TO PLAY :D

EDIT2: Everything fine now, although noone knows why and the other guy got banned O_o