Sign in to follow this  
donkeykong

Arma 2 Combined Operations Won't Launch

Hi guys,

Looking forward to playing the mod. I have the steam version of A2 Operation Arrowhead.

I have followed the install guide for Dayz and I realise that it won't work unless you run Combined Operations.

But when I right click steam Combined Operations is there as an option but it wont launch when I click it.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Simon

duce i have the same problem just wont open combined ops

i reinstaled the games 2wice and the ,od like a billion times but it will not work is it steam or the mod what.

Did you launch both games first?

You need both ArmA2 and ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead to do Combined ops. If you still can't get it to work after launching both games then do the following.

Right click on desktop, choose new, then choose Shortcut. A box should open up and enter this in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca" "-mod=@dayz;" -nosplash

After entering that in you're done, click on the shortcut to play DayZ assuming you have your @dayz mod folder in your arrowhead directory.

• Like 1

Sir, do you own arma 2? You cant run CO if you dont have them both lol. Make sure to launch arma 2 once before you try to launch as CO