Sign in to follow this  
MentaLLL

Two man group looking to get bigger

Hey, me and my friend (Turtle) are currently looking for more players to play with, we're wanting a little squad of pretty tight knit guys that enjoy playing, we're both mature but we do like to have a laugh, we tend to play on evenings and not really on weekends.

We're looking for a few nice folk to join us, please be a team player, reliable and pretty decent at the game, we've been playing together for a while so we know the ropes, we hope you do too!

If you're interested add me on steam : bengreeny0

Also would like to add we're english speaking and based in the UK, would be great if you were too (or at least in similar time zone)

My friend and I are looking to get a bigger group together. We have been waiting on friends to get Day Z, but they are taking too long.

We have a camp set up with 2 vehicles with a lot of gear. Both of us are good at the game and have a lot of gaming experience.

If you're interested add "Micorboy" on steam or reply here

Edit: We typically play during the evenings as well, and I can't play some weekends...so that's perfect

I'd like to join you guys. I think Im done getting sniped alone after collecting some good weapons. Steam is Epicyeni.

I've added you, not very experienced in PvP though, only just learned how to properly avoid zombies and be able to loot towns.