Hotgreen

A hacker giving people items from server to server 5/26/12

* Server this happened on: Seattle 69, NY47

* Time that it happened including your timezone: 12:57 PST

* What happened during the incident: A message appeared in the middle of the screen in white text and I was given a coyote backpack, AS50, and a full inventory of ammo for it. During the first case a helicopter that was not a huey spawned in front of me. During playing in the server NY47, I was in zelenogorsk supermarket with broken legs and decided to crawl to the nearby church in search for a slim chance of morphine. As I was crawling, a message popped up and said "pa(forgot the rest of the name) rules!" and my backpack was replaced with a coyote backpack, and a heavily armed helicopter with missiles spawned in front of me. Immediately knowing I would get banned, I disconnected from the server and joined a different one so my character would not be saved. Later on, the same thing occurred excluding the helicopter but this time I quickly checked my inventory and saw I had an AS50 will full inventory of ammo for it. I quickly disconnected again, and decided to post this up on the forums for fear of being banned.

EDIT: Will I be banned for just HAVING this stuff? I checked it and I was given a range-finder, g17, ghillie suit, GPS, and other things. This is extremely unfair but if I drop this stuff, will someone else be banned?....

Not much, but this is all the proof I have. The alice was dropped and I was given a coyote backpack. http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n567/RND-Hotgreen/hax.png

If you're not near the ocean, shoot a zombie, give him your stuff then hide body.

I did what uglyboy did and got rid of some of the stuff.

This hacker has been going around server to server messing with people's inventories and it's been getting a bit annoying :/ Bad thing is, a lot of people are getting this too and aren't saying anything about it. Seems a bit unfair towards others.