herd

Couple of questions that should be in a FAQ

So since there is no FAQ or no that I found I have couple of questions every new player would ask:

1. If my "food" icon starts blinking, what _exact_ negative effects will it have?

2. How much time from the start of blinking do I have?

3. If my "water" icon starts blinking, what _exact_ negative effects will it have?

4. How much time from the start of blinking do I have?

5. How often does loot respawn?

6. Does loot respawn near me or is there a restriction?

7. If I kill all the zombies in the area, how long till new spawn ? Or do tehy spawn randomly across the map ?

Will ask more in the future =)

Give me more please. :D

very funny. How about answer them ?

So since there is no FAQ or no that I found I have couple of questions every new player would ask:

1. If my "food" icon starts blinking' date=' what _exact_ negative effects will it have?

2. How much time from the start of blinking do I have?

3. If my "water" icon starts blinking, what _exact_ negative effects will it have?

4. How much time from the start of blinking do I have?

5. How often does loot respawn?

6. Does loot respawn near me or is there a restriction?

7. If I kill all the zombies in the area, how long till new spawn ? Or do tehy spawn randomly across the map ?

Will ask more in the future =)

[/quote']

1-4. Once it starts blinking you have probably 5-10 minutes before anything negative actually happens. Eventually while it's blinking you'll start losing health at 20 units per second.

5. I read it's 15 minutes

6. I read that if you spawn (such as you join a server and it spawns your character) it despawns loot/zombies in the area so you can't server hop for loot

7. I think they only spawn if you get within a certain distance of where they would spawn (such as 200-300m or something) and I don't know how rapidly they spawn

Loot spawns minimum 5 meters from your body. Tried this extensivly and it seemsto work this way. Also loot respawn timers are a bit of a question mark:

Loot spawns seem semi-specific to player in that you can not disconnect/reconnect and have new loot if you were the player who spawned the loot in the first place.

You CAN force a new loot spawn by more all of the loot out of its original position.

You CAN spawn new loot by letting another player go into the loot spawn radius.

very funny. How about answer them ?

I will, once I make visuals for them, :D