Sign in to follow this  
SilentShadow (DayZ)

Zelenagorsk used to be a nice town....

Me and a couple friends were attempting to loot Zelenagorsk, the other two went into the store, whilst I watched from the forest with a sniper. They saw a helpless and weaponless survivor who went his seperate way and they got to the supermarket which was empty. After looking at the empty store we all noticed two survivors sprinting carelessly twoards the store, and doubled back into the barn after a zombie fight. The other two came back to the woods with me and we all watched what ensued after:

After that recording they went back to the store to check the bodies, and the loot appeared in the store, so they looted it and found 1 survivor body. While the one was looting, gunfire started whizzing past him from a sniper and a winchester, none of the shots landed, but one hit the other person in the head, knocking him out. He sprinted back to the woods to meet me while I sniped his followers, and I pulled aggro. I was running while bleeding from one zombie after he hit me, and my friend running from 3. I wasn't able to lose my follower in the trees so I turned around and pulled out my pistol to finish him and my friends zeds. I somehow pulled another zombie who came behind me and knocked me out, I was at 4K blood, knocked out, and bleeding badly, my friend managed to save me and our friend who got knocked out managed to get up and run to his, where we barely saved him when he fell to 200 blood. We BARELY got away from the whole situation..... Zelenagorsk used to be nice.... Now the store is empty 50% of the time (Completely empty, no cans or anything) and we have bad experiences...

I'd been alive for 23 days before I went to Zelenagorsk. Was there last night, heard lots of shooting so me and my friend made our way out of town, aggro'd a few zombies which we killed but not before he hit me hard enough to break a bone. Neither of us had any morphine, so I knew it was time to end my living streak. I crawled to the supermarket parking lot and started taking out Z's with my Enfield, I think I got 8-10 before they got to me. F U Zelenagorsk.