Sign in to follow this  
darklynx

Pickup bodies

It would be great if we could pick up a dead body and throw it over the shoulder. Movement would be slow however you could then put them in a vehicle and return all the items to the person that died. Could also be possible to get your own camo suit back as well.

Dunno sounds like it would be too buggy why not just travel back or pick up the essentials for your friend

There's actually the drag/carry option already built in arma2, would just need to be enabled for dead bodies, but why would you need it exactly?

but why would you need it exactly?

Maybe to use it as decoy for zombies? You take dead body, drop it at one end of a village. Zombies gather from the whole village to appreciate their served meal while you quietly loot the whole place.

but why would you need it exactly?

Maybe to use it as decoy for zombies? You take dead body' date=' drop it at one end of a village. Zombies gather from the whole village to appreciate their served meal while you quietly loot the whole place.

[/quote']

Not sure if that would work well with zombies, but actually that could work with players too, place a dead body with a good empty gun on it or backpack and wait for the next victim, if you are into that sort of things :angel:

I kinda like this idea. Could help out when you've defended yourself and want to loot your victim, but there too many zeds nearby to hang around with your pack open. You could then pick up the body and carry it to a safer loctation, away from those that wish to eat you and any other prying eyes that might try to shoot you. Then be free to loot away in private with a reduced risk from those threats. Another thought I just had, is it could be used as a distraction. Drop a fresh corpse at the edge of a town as Zed bait and wait for them to wander over and eat it. While you Do the round about and loot the town from the other side maybe lol.

Edit: Same idea posted just before I finished typing lol

Actually if we could revive dead bodies in future dragging them might be handy to bring them to a hospital.

I was dragged into a hiding place while unconscious once.

I was shot dead but upon logging back in I appeared alive just knocked out for about 2 hours.

I had them drag my body around a bit and then they just hid my body and went looking for medical supplies...

Would be nice to also setup bodies with 'loot' that people will check for... then while checking can snipe them. instant trap.