Sign in to follow this  
walrus2517

NwO disconnecting before death video

I'm not sure if this is officially "cheating" yet but I know Rocket hates it. I just came across this video from ReignbowDash that shows 5 NwO members disconnecting when attacked by a bandit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuUtH7lBN0&feature=plcp

The cowardice of it makes me wonder why they would even post the video but there it is. They get attacked by a sniper and immediately begin instructing each other to disconnect. 10 clan members. 1 sniper. And they cheat and run.

ive played against these people too and have had numerous times they have disconnected n everything, a friend of mine was called a hacker cause he found one of their camps n was starting to sabotage all of their stuff then called him a hacker LOL when they were the ones exploiting their cars to dessapear suddenly in the middle of his mission to. these ppl are just plain annoying...

Make thread complaining about quitters

Post video evidence... of teammates telling to each other to quit because they're getting "murdered" after a few die

???

Profit

Make thread complaining about quitters

Post video evidence... of teammates telling to each other to quit because they're getting "murdered" after a few die

???

Profit

He tells them to disconnect and admits 5 of them do. I'm trying to help root out cheaters, which these people admit to being, not looking for profit. If you didn't notice this is the "Cheat Reporting" forum.

Why log out' date=' just run away you were already at the tree line. I swear bunch of carebear punks in the arma series.

[/quote']

Yeah, that was the crazy part. They had already located the sniper and were on the treeline. Might've lost one more man running to the trees but they could have easily regrouped, defended their corpses, and hunted the sniper.

Would've made for a helluva lot more entertaining video anyway.

This is an old video, it was only uploaded recently. Secondly these members were dealt with after the incident. Also the person admitted to it in chat (you can see in the video) and was confirmed to be a hacked and was banned promptly.

Also this thread does not belong here, although we do not condone disconnecting before death.

What we don't want:

- Oh my friend said he saw a cheater.

- Oh this cheater is streaming.

- This guy went through a building because obviously it was lag!

- OH HE/SHE DISCONNECTED BEFORE I COULD KILL THEM!

- My mom made me post this

That's quoted from the sticky in cheat reporting.

Dude you are so right I was thinking the whole time they were going to regroup at the tree line locate him and take him down. Seriously just ruined a great video by being a pussy. :P

Why log out' date=' just run away you were already at the tree line. I swear bunch of carebear punks in the arma series.

[/quote']

Yeah, that was the crazy part. They had already located the sniper and were on the treeline. Might've lost one more man running to the trees but they could have easily regrouped, defended their corpses, and hunted the sniper.

Would've made for a helluva lot more entertaining video anyway.