Wakanoid

Let us choose where to respawn...

PLEASE, give us a general area when we respawn in order for us to pick the area. Far too many times I have died and had to respawn 100 times in order to come alive at the location I wanted.

It's just a complete inconvenience and a waste of time.

agree? :D

No not really lol, spawn and make your way somehwere, if it was chooseable the forums would be spammed with people moaning that when they spawn in Electro or Cherno their being killed

People would just respawn near Cherno and Electro and that would make the towns even more of a shithole than they're already are.

People would just respawn near Cherno and Electro and that would make the towns even more of a shithole than they're already are.

They already do that, the only difference is they would not strain server with respawning 10 times in a row to get where they want.

Also the influx of high end weapons/Stary Sobor PVP would go bonkers since everyone would respawn there. Bandits would have a field day with the fish in a barrel, but not being guaranteed a good respawn is what it should be: a penalty for death. The reality is, that "good" spawn you clamor for is most likely near where you died, and what you want is your loot and the chance to get the drop on the guy who killed you. You died, deal with it, start again. (Note: I have a problem following my own advice on this issue, but I believe in the harshness of the game as is).

PLEASE' date=' give us a general area when we respawn in order for us to pick the area. Far too many times I have died and had to respawn 100 times in order to come alive at the location I wanted.

It's just a complete inconvenience and a waste of time.

agree? :D

[/quote']

Massive disagree, part of the tension is working out where you are, not respawning till you get what you want.

Having to work your way from point to point is one of the few things you can do here, want to take part of the gameplay out?

the only plus i see to this is it would make it easier for friends to group up. i say that if we choose, there should be a waypoint system with the same spawn points along the coast. This would help players group up also.

Having to work your way from point to point is one of the few things you can do here' date=' want to take part of the gameplay out?

[/quote']

Its already out mainly because of respawn.

There should be some system that would allow players after they get killed to choose let say vicinity of town they want to respawn .. like only CHERNO, ELEKTRO, BEREZINO so you still randomly spawn 5 minutes away BUT not 30+ minutes away that basically makes you respawn to get closer to the friends that wait for you.