JackPearce95

The group just got bigger and bigger...Best play on DayZ i have had

So i went to meet my brother in elektro as he had just spawned and he was raiding the town when he came across a couple of guys (2 i think) and he teamed up with them while i ran from Cherno...

by the time i got there the group had gone from 3 to around 5 within a short amount of time. We then looted the school in Elektro were unfortunatley a couple of us died to this very moment i still do not know what happened...

F9E1F6E1874E1822D9F16EC90D9AA252419532A5

Anyway we spawned back and managed to get all together again quite quickly and decided to move out due to large amounts of sniper fire from up in the hills. Also we managed to gain another fellow survivor as all this was going on.

554BA3E744B678BAE5F19664AD0C8F423100AC67

We then moved out of elektro without being shot at and then came across a large amount of dead survivors near a lake just beyond the firestation to the north of Elektro. We checked the bodies and one had an UZI without ammo others hand normal general loot.

78A307AC95C189BFB90E9532EBBBE97B48D25597

Then we decided to go to a village slightly further up north (cant remember the name) and go and loot there. we raided a barn and managed to stay away from zombies quite well considering how many of us there was.

My brother then met up with the rest of the group as he died earlier before we left Elektro. (cant remember how). Anyway after we all met up i think we had around 8 of us as we decided to head back towards the coast and raid a small town called Solnichniy.

As we were traveling towards the town we found a barn were we decided that we would loot it. It didn't go quite to plan as we must of aggroed every zombie aha but we defended well and eventually made a camp fire and cooked our first meal together.

With full stomachs we carried on the journey to Solnichniy were we raided some industrial factories and general lootable buildings. We found another player along the coastline that had nothing so he joined us all as we raided through the town. Once again we aggroed a ton of zombies and decided to run back into a big factory were we could hold them off. Hatchets, makarovs, rifles and shotguns all stated to rip apart the zombies as we started a huge zombie cull but we heald in and pulled through. Unfortunatley one of the group broke their legs and had to respawn. i decided to log out due to being on for a long time so i said my goobye with a fellow salute before logging out as they carried on the adventure. unfortunatley i was too busy playing and didnt take a huge amount of pictures after so im sorry and i hope this was a good little read aha.

Forgot to put this in earlier . we crossed a bridge/dam past the lake when we scavenged the bodies by the lake. I thought it was a good place for a screenshot so i asked everyone to line up on the bridge.

EDDD93C5683D6D3E204FBC22CDCD8A906FCC2A42

8F9019749FA26767BC4AA0EB0B4D85F9B3909560

Interesting things happen when there is a large group. Many players see a group and are hesitant to shoot on sight because that would mean certain death.

I'm looking forward to the day when direct voice comms are reliable.

thats actually a pretty nice group, but ive played with.a group of like 20 people and i can tell you its really confuse and hard to actually play

Had a great time with you guys c: too bad some of us died along the way.

Ended up with only 3 people left myself included. And then while we were inside a cowshed 2 bandits decide to knock on our door while they drove past us with their car. BUT WE SURVIVED.

We still managed to reach the Berezino hospital and now im carrying 10 morphine in my backpack. A small victory... Too bad that the people who needed it most never made it :c

Oh and: that random guy we met on the coast? At some point when Dan was knocked out by a zed and i was carrying him to safety he just started hitting Dan with a crowbar o-o That's the only betrayal we've had since you logged. Dan survived; We acted quickly... Until we got swarmed by another horde of zeds and Dan got cornered and brutally eaten ... that's what it looked like from our end at least x_x Horrible to leave somebody behind like that.

Had a great time with you guys c: too bad some of us died along the way.

Ended up with only 3 people left myself included. And then while we were inside a cowshed 2 bandits decide to knock on our door while they drove past us with their car. BUT WE SURVIVED.

We still managed to reach the Berezino hospital and now im carrying 10 morphine in my backpack. A small victory... Too bad that the people who needed it most never made it :c

Oh and: that random guy we met on the coast? At some point when Dan was knocked out by a zed and i was carrying him to safety he just started hitting Dan with a crowbar o-o That's the only betrayal we've had since you logged. Dan survived; We acted quickly... Until we got swarmed by another horde of zeds and Dan got cornered and brutally eaten ... that's what it looked like from our end at least x_x Horrible to leave somebody behind like that.

wow that sounds a bit of a harsh ending for the group, when we met the guy on the coast i was really cautious because he never spoke, people like that don't last long normally with me but that is a shame. You seemed to be one of the few that did make it and i look forward to meeting again. i feel sorry for dan as we made it so far, i think we should form up again and maybe do another journey with a smaller group e.g me an my bro, dan and you.. we have each others steam so il let you know when i am on. just like to say thank you personally for all the help you gave including covering my back in sticky situations aha. would of loved to stayed on and maybe we could of saved dan who knows....