ParaB

Character wiped

Go to filter in the server browser' date=' set battleye required to YES.

Your problems should stop now.

[/quote']

nothing to do with battleye servers for me

This just happened to me twice in a row during 2 server resets. I logged back in and I was somewhere I shouldn't be, and my entire inventory is just gone.

This feel's like some kind of cruel joke against me, last night I was killed by a hacker with 2 friends that was totally invisible running around with a hatchet. Best I can gather anyway... lost my svd camo last night and just lost a DMR I had got.

God forbid you have weapon in this game.

Same Problem with the new update. Never had it happen before 1.7.2 but now everytime i log off after going out and finding loot, it doesnt save my location it just starts me over.. pretty mad that i lost my silenced m4 dmr nightvision gps n coyote backpack

Been happening for the past week to me and my brother. I just got this game the beginning of last week and just bought it for a friend so we could all play together, now this bullshit is happening and we don't want to play anymore because why play when there is a chance all of your progress, and items, would be reset when you logged out and logged back in? Really is a game ruining bug. I could not care less about the other fixes in this update if this was fixed.

Was playing on Atlanta 83 (it complained it was out of date but in the lobby in said the right version). Some friends came on and wanted to play on a different server. I logged out of atlanta 83 and then logged into a german server which then wiped my character and told me to choose male or female. Went back to 83 and my character is still there with all its stuff but now on all the other servers its wiped. D:

Same here.

Logged out 2 days ago near NE airfield had an almost perfect setup: As50, ALICE pack, MP5SD6 several magazines for each gun. basically the only things I could have wanted was a range finder and a ghillie suit and I'd be set.

didn't upgrade to 1.7.2 because of all the horror sotries on the forums yesterday.... figured i'd give it a few days to let the hotfixes get rolled out to address the major issues. So I logged into a Seattle 1.7.1.5 server and was instantly greeted with "Choose your Gender"

I end-tasked that post haste!

*sadface*

although, thinking about it, it's somewhat liberating. I can stop hiding in the woods like a crazy old hermit and actually go raiding again.

although just quietly, i'm hoping for a rollback like the other week when people were nuking whole servers with A10 crashes...

Same exact thing happened to me all during the early morning of July 10, 2012 - 12:01 AM to 4:00 AM. 4 Characters completely removed from game across multiple Chicago servers.

Same issue happened today.

Died last night so i decided to start in the morning again. Logged in, created a character and then went off on my way. After a few hours i got fairly decent gear, lucky loot spawns and that aswell. Logged out for lunch, then log back in today, then BAM im back at the beach again with the character that i just created about 6 hours ago.

I'll give this a miss till this issue is fixed or a workaround is in place. Love the game, but i cant only play certain times a week and don't really want to waste my time then finding i was bugged or whatever that whole time. :).

Thanks!

PS. These were on the ANZ servers and AU Servers (Australian)

Edited by Xenoclix

Had an MP5 and tons of supplies, my friend had a sniper also. Logged into another server to find ourselves on a beach with nothing.

Same issues repeatedly this evening on numerous battle-eye servers. I saw many other players spawn and die immediately in the wilderness.

This should probably be bumped to 'urgent' status as the persistent world/true death aspect is what makes this mod unique and interesting. If you can't count on your gameplay being preserved, it's just another spawn/die/spawn/die game : /

Same,I was playing for about 3 hours, got myself a Czech Backpack had whole bunch of bandages painkillers food soda riffle(enfield i think).playing in the dark..I get this message that counts everysec,so i abort connect back, and i get a new char...i logout go to another server, I end up in a female character that my girl was playing on,that she also just suddenly lost it when she try to come back later that day...i log out again connect to another server and i get a new char again...sucks I was so happy with my stuff since im still a bit new at this game,and it was pitch black.

Go to filter in the server browser, set battleye required to YES.

Your problems should stop now.

This DID NOT WORK. I have the same problem on multiple servers. Also it is nothing to do with [NO-CD KEY] servers.

this just happend to me and a friend, i had been playing 2 hours before now, logg back in to find myself at starting point againnn! and he had the same issue too. dunno whats wrong

I keep losing my stuff every time I get the "no message received" and eventually losing connection with the host, currently playing on 1.7.2. Anybody else experiencing this?

I think its the de-sync issue with the yellow and red chain? It only started happening last 1 or 2 patches ago. Before that i never had that chain connection problem and server issues. Now im struggling to keep a persistant character intact!

Its alpha i know, so im ok just testing the game and expressing what bugs should be fixed first over others etc. This is a game breaker bug - something that demoralizes me to play.

Same thing just happened to me. Played for 5-6 hours, logged out, logged in 10 mins later and everything was gone and I was respawned.

Same here, played two hours (On NL 21 if its important), logged out, logged in on the NL114 Server and spawned in Kamenka at the coast...

Same here, played two hours (On NL 21 if its important), logged out, logged in on the NL114 Server and spawned in Kamenka at the coast...

Rofl same server here I think. And same spawn point. It was a french server called NL something.