ParaB

Character wiped

Date/Time: Happens on a regular basis since 1 1/2 weeks

What happened: Almost every time I log in to the game and the character either starts anew at the beach or somewhere I didn't go with equipment I didn't pick up.

Where you were: various locations all over Chernarus. Latest incident: logged out near Berezino with lots of stuff, full health, no Z or player near, logged in several hours later to find my char at the coast, with the starting kit.

What you were doing: logging out/logging in

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5 + beta 94103

*Server(s) you were on: mainly Lu20

*Your system specs: Corei-5 2500k, GTX 470, 8 Gig RAM, Win7 64 bit

*Timeline of events before/after error: -

Same fracking problem....15 hours in on a character....tons of awesome stuff.....log out last night. Log in this morning and my character is gone. I get prompted to choose male or female and start over.

How does this happen!?!?

same here, spawn in on a roof in Cherno, miles a way from north of Stary where I logged out.

A friend of mine suggested this is due to hacking, and people are playing with my Player ID. If this is true, it must be adressed as fast as possible!!! I will not want my player ID to be risked!

Ya same here, spawned in the beach played a bit, logged to eat logged back "you are dead"... off to find a new m14 :)

Just happened to me. Logged out last night together with my group, got on today and I spawned on the coast in Electro.

Thinking it's a bug, I go to relog.

Now I'm at random locations around the coast with no gear no nothing.

1.5 month old character -_- fully decked out. Fucking DDOS shit on hive fucked us.

Ya same here' date=' spawned in the beach played a bit, logged to eat logged back "you are dead"... off to find a new m14 :)

[/quote']

The exact same thing happened to me, spawned back on the beach and sort of resupplied. Got a random shotgun with almost no ammo, some food, and a grenade and logged out. A few days later logged back on and was where I was before it happened with all of my stuff, AKM w/5 mags ect. Then I turned around and there was tons of stuf, 15+ bandages, ammo, epi-pens, smoke grenades, ect.

Needless to say I have no clue on what happened but then again I'm not complaining now.

Happened to me too, kept all of my stuff though. Also happened to my friend and he lost everything!!

Yes this happened to me, shortly after recent ddos attack. First time I logged in after the attack I had all my gear on me but lost vehicles, next time I logged in I was prompted to choose character sex and had respawned as if I had died. Annoying.

The server you played on where you spawned at the coast constantly was likely an unofficial server that was not connected to the hive. You will sometimes see servers that say things like [NO-CD KEY]. Those are most certainly not connected to the hive, as your character is connected to your CD KEY.

Same thing here. Logged off on Sunday near northern airfield, today logged in again and spawned on the coast. I use an official version (arma x, maybe thats the problem...) and played mostly on german servers. This is a bit annoying. :(

Same problem here, logged out at NW airfield yesterday(after DDOS attack, it was fine shortly after servers restarted).

yeah i've been there, way to many times... logged out and when i came online later that day i spawned in debug forest and there was like 10 other ppl there so i just logged off again, chose another server and boom, back in debug forest but this time without any gear at all -.- i rly wanna know the reason to why we spawn out there.. cuz iam tired of dying for no reason :(

I freakin hate this glitch. I worked 6-8 hours into this game, found an AS50, and a ghille suit. Log out cuz im really tired. Log back in, and all my stuff is gone. WTF?!

I also have had this issue since I updated to 1.7.1.5 yesterday. After spending several hours escaping the debug wilderness/forest loop of hell I spent awhile dying quickly to the new super zombies. Since then I have not been able to save a single character. Every time I disconnect and reconnect I am back on the beach with a new character. Please tell me I don't have to keep my computer on 24/7 to play this game. :/

Does no one have a solution for this? There is no point in me playing if I can't even save my character.

Same thing happened on US176. It'd be nice to know we don't lose our stuff after trying so hard. ._. Had a m107... ;-;

Happend to me today, around 20:00 on DE #47. Just did a quick logg out and logg in and everything was gone.

Just came in here looking to see if this is an issue.

I am also getting this same issue.

A few weeks back with the 1.7.1.5 update, my friend and I both were unable to play. The few servers we could still get on both of us spawned out in the debug plains.

Gave up and hoped for 1.7.2.

Couple weeks go by and still no update so we rearrange our files, leave our regular game server and come back to DayZ. For some reason now I am out of the debug but I spawn over and over at the beach by Electro. I have been on 4 different servers that work for me, moved around, gone to deer stands, exited. Each time I load on a new server I start with all the gear gone that I've picked up and on the same place on the beach. (Incidentally, my friend is still stuck in the debug plains.)

Spend the last 2 weeks stuck in the debug plains. Tried last night after a week or so break hoping something was fixed and discovered that I spawn on the same place at the beach by Elektro with nothing. I still have the toolbelt gear and the stuff in my pack that I had in the debug...but all the rest of my gear is gone.

I thougth GREAT, it's fixed. I played a bit, moved around, found some gear on a body and left server when it got dark. Loaded a new server and bam, new gear gone and back ot the same place on the beach.

So I tested on 3 other servers. All of them I join, move around try to get gear and exit at a different point. All of them I load back up with my previously saved gear on the same place at the beach.

Also, for bug reporting purposes...I did not see a single zombie on any of the servers I was on. Near buildings, deer stands,no zombies. There was also no gear in the deer stand on 5 different servers. The only gear I picked up was off a body on the beach (that did not save to the next server).

Something is buggggged out.

i see the forum search is useless. just made a post luckily it seems to of vanished :-)

i have had the same issue last night/today

logged off safe and secure, login 12 or so hours later and get the loading bug a few times, finally get on a server only to be at the beach in starting gear.

maybe playing on blacklisted servers?

I had my issue on 5 different servers.

It is also like the debug forest in that there is no gear and no zombies. But there was a dead player that I looted (though it wouldn't save across servers).

Some kind of bug related to the debug bug I'd guess. Haven't been able to play since the 1.5.1.5 update.

i see the forum search is useless. just made a post luckily it seems to of vanished :-)

i have had the same issue last night/today

logged off safe and secure' date=' login 12 or so hours later and get the loading bug a few times, finally get on a server only to be at the beach in starting gear.

[/quote']

ok so after logging out of another server with another new player, logged into another server and now im back in my old player which vanished. think ok i will try it out with another server, cant log in because its stuck at 100% loading

another, cant get in because its stuck at "waiting for character to create"

another server, same issue ^^

try another, back in my old player

so now whats happened to the other player i was using? i never know whats going on since ive started playing this

whoohooo now its fully wiped as when i tried another server i spawned in midair falling to my death through trees

great fun

Happend to me and a friend as well on Chicago 15.

For me after login just lost all stuff. even backpack.

Friend was shot and restarted without anything. After the next restart he had backpack and stuff.

I'm playing with Arma X, Beta 9365 (or so), friend with arma + oa and 94....

Go to filter in the server browser, set battleye required to YES.

Your problems should stop now.