Sign in to follow this  
pozzuh

How do I get my truck back?

Me and my friend found a V3S Civilian 2 days ago. We went around the entire map collecting good loot. Today my friend had to go for a little while, we drove the truck into a forest, saved it and logged out.

A few hours later we logged back in again, did some inventory management and saved the truck again. We drove for about 15 minutes when the server crashed all of a sudden.

After the server came back up we spawned in the place we were when the server crashed. The truck wasn't there though. I'm 95% sure the truck spawned at the last save location, because we had this happen 2 times before. We tried tracking our way back through the forest but we just can't find it. We've both been searching for about an hour now.

I'm pretty mad about this, I wouldn't be so mad if we lost it by getting killed, because hey, that's the game. But this server crash shit is just outrageous.

http://i.imgur.com/MXiKN.jpg

These are the weapons we had, we had spare car parts, 20 meat, ammo for most of the weapons, ~10 morphine, ~20 bandages, ~10 blood bags and loads of drinks.

Don't worry, we've lost 5 cars like that now.

Wish we could downgrade the server versions ^^

Yee generally when you save transport and the server resets its back at the last save location aa way to remmeber where you save things like i do is make notes on a map off the game say in paint or something