Sign in to follow this  
theguy8882

heading to the NW airfield

I looted electro and found a revolver off a dead survivor (not a victim to me) and an AKS-74u with a kobra sight of a dead bandit I killed with an AKM (I ditched the AKM because it was out of ammo). so I thought it would be good to head up north for the NW airfield to check out the loot. I hit up stary, vybor, and a few deer stands foor loot. Now I've got four mags for the AKS (all full) and 6 for the revolver (some partially full). I'm going to do a quick run for the airfield looking through the barracaks as quick as possible. I'll probably avoid all other players, and I might shoot on sight unless they announce friendly.

This is the first time I'll be heading to the NW airfield and its one of the first time's i've had a good gun for awhile so I want to know what guns I should look for to replace my AKS and my Revolver.

Going a bit off topic I actually saw two broken helis on the way to vybor and I couldn't get to the one, because it was crawling with zeds, and the other had three guys around it. I couldn't tell if they were bandits, but the one guy had a sniper, and i wasn't going to take any risks.

Going a bit off topic I actually saw two broken helis on the way to vybor and I couldn't get to the one' date=' because it was crawling with zeds, and the other had three guys around it. I couldn't tell if they were bandits, but the one guy had a sniper, and i wasn't going to take any risks.

[/quote']

Just showing up at the NW airfield is "taking a BIG risk".

See my "1st Experience thread"...

Hey if you are heading to the nw airfield hit me up on skype phazer95 im kinda trapped there running low on supplies. the place is nothing but zombies

OMG There is so many good gun in the game! :)

AK... looking like crap for me now!

Try to get SD gun's like M4.

M107 is a monster :)

There are so many...

Hey if you are heading to the nw airfield hit me up on skype phazer95 im kinda trapped there running low on supplies. the place is nothing but zombies

I use six launcher not steam. So I'm not sure if I could get to you.

The choppers you seen on the way up have the best loot (i get my NVG's and sd guns from them), but if you are at the NWA then hit up the hangers both barracks and the fire station, as for a better gun then what you have try to find a m4 silenced or a m16a2M203 and use HE rounds in it it will scatter a group of people when you pop one on them, the m16a4 Acog is also a decent gun, but the best one i found so far was a the bullip (it has a nightvision/infrared scope, way sweet weapon)which i got from a downed chopper.

If you are looking for a sniper the svd is silenced and kills nicely, the m14AIM is ok but i don't like the sight on it, i really haven't got to try out to many sniper rifles as i'm not that good with them(more of a prey and spray player).

I raided the NW airfield with my friend today. All we took each were Binoculars, M1911, a hatchet, basic supplies (food, drink, morphine, meat etc). Our toolbelts were decently equipped, with toolbox, map, compass and hunting tools.

So off we went, heading from our camp in ******. We decided to approach from behind the first hanger, sticking to the dense pine forest as much as possible. Hangers were mainly empty, had to deal with a few zeds inside.. hatchet ensured any other zombies weren't alarmed. Picked up an AK-74 with 2 magazines, and my buddy found an M5SD with just one mag in the fire station. I put my new rifle in my pack and carried on with the hatchet as my primary. Went through the industrial bit and found an empty fuel tank - nice, we'd stick that in our "parts" tent.

Carried on through to the barracks which had a wire trap and a tank trap inside. Both of us had found toolboxes so the issue wasn't taking them down.. it was the closed door at the end of the hallway... was there someone inside? If there was, they would definitely have heard us, despite not firing a shot. I decided that I would go look since there wasn't any point both of us immediately dying.. so I crept up to the door and opened it. No one there..what a relief. But two weapons. M1014 Shotgun and AKM with 3 mags. Decided to leave the shotgun, but my buddy picked up the AKM and put it in his Coyote Backpack. Wasn't the most fruitful run, but we made it out with our lives.

I sprinted through NW (both barracks and all hangers/control tower) with a lee enfield and only found like 15 AK's so i decided life wasn't worth living and let the zombies eat me.

I did a runthrough and found a M9SD with 2 mags, a M4 CCO with 3 mags and a coyote 24 slot backpack along with some generic stuff like food and medicine.

I did a runthrough and found a M9SD with 2 mags' date=' a M4 CCO with 3 mags and a coyote 24 slot backpack along with some generic stuff like food and medicine.

[/quote']

You make me want to find you... and not to be friends!

I got in to the airport and found tons of rounds for my AKS, but I got swarmed by zeds in the fire station and got a broke leg. Now I need morphine or I'm dead. If anyone knows where to find morphine in NWA it would be the best thing ever.