Moominpapa (DayZ)

[IGC] Invictus Gaming Community [EU] [Recruitment Open]

35c21j4.jpg

Exitus Acta Probat

Invictus Gaming Clan was founded on 30 August 2013. We're a relaxed multi-gaming community with members from all over Europe. We are a small clan but are slowly growing. 

We're looking for sociable, relaxed & experienced players that are interested in building a community of players & growing our community. 

In DayZ Mod we play Epoch & have a clan base established and we're looking for more active & experienced members to come & help us grow our community!

Please note we're not actively playing or recruiting for Standalone until base building is added. We do still accept applications.

We play on - [UK] [Yorkshire Gamers] Dedicated, High FPS, Epoch Chernarus Server = 176.31.210.74:2302

What we offer in DayZ:

- Relaxed Community

- We play the Standalone & the Epoch Mod

- Experienced Players

- Assistance in game

- Activity

- 16+ (Mature)

Our Requirements in DayZ:

- Experienced Players

- Active Players

- 16+ (Mature)

- Ability to play in a team

- Registration on clan forums

We have divisions in several other games, namely World of Tanks and also expanding into Heroes & Generals and Warthunder: Ground Forces.

Should you be interested in joining please feel free to visit us on Invictus Gaming Community Teamspeak 3 - 217.155.44.229

Or you can find us on Yorkshire Gamers Teamspeak 3 - ts64.light-speed.com:6548

Relevant Links:

Forums: http://invictusgamingcommunityforums.enjin.com/

We look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Moominpapa

Well on our way to an establish & secure base. We also now have community forums so why not come check us out? We're friendly & mature

Still actively recruiting mature & experienced team players! If you want an establish & active clan then check us out!

Clan based nearly finished! Well stocked & equipped. 

We're looking for more active members to help us grow & become stronger.

If you're active, experienced & a good team player then check us out!

Busy night last night - further additions to the base include reinforcing the compound wall with metal panels as well as wire & tank traps..nobody is coming through that!

Also we've added several guard towers to give added fields of fire from fortified positions! 

Also added an armoured humvee with machine gun to our arsenal of vehicles! We're looking for active, mature & experienced players that want to help us become the top clan on the server & grow our community! Check out the OP!

Unfortunately our previous server seems to have had a big drop in activity so we are currently looking for a new Epoch Server! 

Come join our growing community, we're an active, upcoming clan!

We have begun building a new clan base on the Yorkshire Gamers Epoch Server! 

If you want to help us build this base & join a fun & active community then come visit us on Teamspeak!

Hey moom.

I would be interested in joining. I'm 16 from the UK lots of experience in dayz, i'm mature but I've got a sense of humor. I'm not squeaky I sound older.

I don't know if you have a Squad XML yet? If you don't i could make you one. Add me on steam: Jake Sansby. because i dont check these fourms often. I will hop by your teamspeak tomorrow if i have the chance.

Cheers mate.

Still recruiting active players! Our community is growing well! Great server we play on, come & join the fun!

We're up to 8 active members in DayZ Epoch, well established clan base on a great server! 

Come & join our community now!

Come join us now! We're building a clan village on the Yorkshire Gamers server, much fun to be had!

Our community continues to expand so come & join before its too late!

Cheeky bump! Come & join us today, we're playing on a great server & we will help you build your own micro base in our growing clan town!

Want to know more? Then PM Moominpapa or visit us on our Teamspeak!

Cool server event last night which IGC was victorious in due to our great teamwork & skilled players!

If you want tactical, efficient teamwork with a ton of fun then check us out!

We're still recruiting, looking for 4-6 more active, skilled & experienced DayZ players to join our ranks!

Since establishing our base at Pulkovo, on the Yorkshire Gamers server we've seen our small community grow in size. We've spent several weeks building up our base, with each member of the clan having their own cinder "house".

However, with success comes enemies..and the attention of the bandit group led by the notorious Pedro...

"Last night our clan base came under sustained attack from Pedro and his dastardly bandits. He'd vowed to wipe Invictus Gaming off the map & the server. But we would not be going down without a fight...and a fight we gave them!

Late yesterday evening all seemed quite around Invictus Town. Sprucey was whistling a merry tune, Phillsbury dancing a jig and Bullmastiff was helping Prophet add the finishing touches to his "house". All of a sudden there was a loud crack, which broke the eerie quiet night. Bullmastiff fell to the ground and bled out before we could rush to bandage him. It was suddenly all hands to battle stations!

There was a rumble to the East, growing louder with each passing minute. It grew to a roar as threw the trees appeared 2 armoured Vodniks packed with Pedro's men. They had some serious weaponry and opened up on Sprucey & Kyne's house forcing them to take cover...suddenly machine gun fire broke out from the North West & South West....it seemed we were in a bit of a pickle.

For several long hours we came under sustained sniper & machine gun fire. The smell of blood & explosives clung to the air and the smoke caught at the back of our throats. Pedro's vodniks kept up a constant perimeter on the outskirts of the town, ensuring there was no escape. Things were looking desperate..until Sprucey had a cunning plan...suddenly he appeared on the roof of his house holding a Stinger Missile Launcher..we rushed to give covering fire and keep Pedro's men pinned down, it was an intense few minutes. The vodniks drove for cover but the rear vehicle wasn't quick enough..within seconds it was a smoking wreck, the screams of Pedro's men shrill and piercing in the night. 

This went on for many hours...four times the bandits attempted to storm our town and four times we repelled them in a vicious gun battle but in the end the end Invictus Gaming were victorious! 

Pedro and his men retreated back into the dark where we will find them and we will kill them...."

If you want epic gun battles & all out attacks then Invictus Gaming is the community for you!

Edited by Moominpapa
  • Like 3