laszers

FAL ammo isnt that rare

if you know like atleast 50% of where crashed heli's spawn you will find tons, in fact i found so much ammo that i ran out of inventory space. the most annoying part of this, i want an mk48 1.7% spawn chance FAL 0.87%, found like 10 FAL's, still no MK48.

Your call, man.

I never found a single FAL magazine nor a FAL in heli's spawns.

Found a FAL with no scopes at a crash last night, just has iron sights. There wasn't any ammo there either. Sad panda.

Okay, here's the problem. Ammo is not rare as is because you're going to just keep reusing the same mags due to ammo replenishing on logout. This is being removed with 1.7.2

This means you will be severely punished for using guns like a FAL and Bizon which have rare ammo. FAL ammo could be solved by letting you turn DMR mags into FAL mags, and Bizon mags just need to spawn somewhere. SVD mags spawn in ammo boxes, but those are even rarer than Bizon/FAL mags so their ammo should probably be added to the loot tables somewhere too.

found a crashed heli 30 minutes ago found 3 FAL's and 6 Mags. I just want my L85....

Took 2 and the mags and left one for another good soul (I hope)

Please note that even extremely unlikely occurrences, when spread across large enough samples, do and will happen, sometimes even frequently. That doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of individuals will never see the ammo for the weapons. As it is they are they somewhat novelty items - if you already have an M4/M16/Sniper/AK-x with mags (and most of us do by the time we stumble into a heli), they are usually not worth picking up as they are not noticeably better then the standard weapons in the game, but the ammo is almost impossible to find.

Maybe that is the way Rocket wants it, but I would prefer their power be turned up and the ammo left as it is, or make the ammo spawn in military structures or be re-combinable from other mags that use the same rounds.

I've found 6 crashed helis so far and I kept finding FALs without any ammo at all! Yesterday we found a downed helo with 3 FALs and 8 mags. It's all about luck I guess...

For some reason FAL'S always spawn.

The ammo, some-times, ran into two, with 4 FN's and M249's, first heli had none, second had about 8.

dude i dont get it, m107 is way more rare than the fal, guess what? ammo is everywhere. i already posted in the pending update thing about combining ammo for it, everyone should go and post it so that rockets sees, even if he doesnt add it, i want to know his reasoning. but in the end, all i really want is an mk48. and that thing is supposed to be twice as common.

if you know like atleast 50% of where crashed heli's spawn you will find tons' date=' in fact i found so much ammo that i ran out of inventory space. the most annoying part of this, i want an mk48 1.7% spawn chance FAL 0.87%, found like 10 FAL's, still no MK48.

[/quote']

I know that the percentages are well documented but why would they be 100% accurate? I'd rather see more FAL's than MK 48's anyway, especially at this point where ammo tracking is broken. Imagine 4-5 guys running around with 400+ rounds of MK 48 ammo. I'm pretty sure that you're not the only one thinking "OMFG IF I HAD A MK 48 I'D PWN SO MUCH AZZ!".