TLDS

[Epoch Napf] The End of the Internet (50 Slots, 3 Hour Restarts, Veteran, 3DP On)

The End of the Internet

DayZ Epoch on Napf Island

Veteran, 3dp:On, Death Messages:Off

TS3: ts3.dethsevin.org

Forums: http://theend.dethsevin.org/smforum

IP: 192.95.33.51:2392

Our IP Address recently changed, please re-add us to your favorites!

Interested in a fresh start? The End of the Internet community is a fresh place to get a great start.  We have Active Admins, we are vigilant and always open to suggestions.  It is our mission to provide you with a safe, fun place to play that promotes fair and balanced play.  Our admin staff is a council of players just like you with the ability to cater to your needs.  We hope to inspire confidence in our staff because we know you invest time in us and our server.

·        Indestructible Cinder/Metal and Base Protection

·        AI Missions and Roaming Helicopters

·        Adjusted View Distance with View Distance Mod

·        Plenty of Vehicles Across the Map!

·        Improved Snap Building and Stage Reduction

·        Self Blood Bag

·        Tow/Lift

·        Auto Refueling/Repair Points [Fuel is Free]

·        Take Clothes

·        Halo Jump and Deploy Bikes On Spawn With Customized Spawn Locations

·        Safe Zones

·        Weight System Disabled

·        Global Roaming Zombies and Dogs Disabled

·        Brute Force Door Protection

and much much more!

Owner:        Death

Director of Public Relations and Media:        Cpt. Starfish

Code Monsters of Immense Knowledge:       Ragotag

Director of Information Standards and Balance:      Corac

If you need help at all just hop on Team Speak or post a support ticket on our forum and we will gladly help you out!  Feel free to check out our introduction video as well at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ge69meVU63MmhVR1YtOWI3cWM/edit?usp=sharing

Ano, Nsane are no longer admins in the community but have contributed an immense amount of time and effort getting us going.  We will continue to remember the time they invested in us and wish them the best in whatever ventures they find themselves in the future.

Edited by TLDS
  • Like 1

Our focus this week is to ensure performance is considered.  Come join and help us but our server to the test.

Doing great, got back up to 40 this past weekend but thats not good enough for me!  We need MOAR!

Hitting 20 on weekday afternoons, server is really shaping up with some fantastic players.  Come join us!

Come play with us this weekend!

I've played on the server for a while and it's a ton fun. The staff are great, and the server is in great shape. No lag or desync. I have not seen one hacker, because their anti-hacker is tip top and they are always checking on things. I highly recommend this server.

This server is amazing, friendly and helpful admin i would advise anyone to this server its loads of FUN!!!!

this server is freaking amazing me and the admins are besties and we have picnics toghter and long strolls at the park togther great server only needs more garage industrial buildings 

This is the almighty RobDog and iv been playing on the end of the internet napf server for about 2 weeks now and its the best server out there. Loving the new map features and the cool admins.

well been in the server for a bit already i was one of the first squads on the server and this server is very very very very nice the admins are constantly on, always willing to help,and if your up to pvp this is the server

Joined this server recently and i must say its a blast .. good finds for loot, challenging AI missions, and interactions with other players !!!!

We have been doing player bounties that Corac has been hosting.  Come play on our server and claim some of that cash for PVP!

Our focus this week is to ensure performance is considered.  Come join and help us but our server to the test.

I wanted to say THANK YOU for setting up and managing such an awesome place to play! I had no idea about this place!

I have tried some other servers but I stick with this one because honestly even if I lose all my items there's a great bunch of people who play frequently, and they make it fun and not just about hording wealth.

But don't get me wrong, I'm hording fat stacks of supplies in my base. I've been robbed once including plotpole, but there was no base ruining/griefing. These admins are very active and you WILL be punished for griefing other players. As rare as it is it does happen, but they're on top of it.

Definitely balanced and quite stable. I'm lucky the server is close and my ping is looooow, seldom above 20ms.

If you're new to the server PM me and I'll help you with building a starter base. Once you play here a little while you'll be hooked!

A lot of good feedback, thanks for showing your support guys, we'll do our best to continue to be worthy of your support.

Our players are really starting to show support for our server and I'm pleased to hear soo many great feedbacks.  Thanks guys.

I've been playing on this server for about a month and I feel right at home. The admins are very helpful and friendly, and there is a vibrant community of survivors to interact with. Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for The End of the Internet!

Great testimony Slurmski, we appreciate the kind words.

Happy Mothers Day Everyone who may be a mother on this fine holiday.

Server has been running great. Last bounty i held i gave away several briefcases of gold. its always on a random player and they have a chance to win the bounty as well. Join the server and see the new awesome Napf map

I am new to the game and was recommended this server by a friend.  I could not imagine seeking out a new one.  It is through and through a well-run and very fun server.  Great people too!

This is a very fun server with active Admins and Mods to keep it fun clean and working properly. They are constantly trying to improve it which is awesome for a dayz epoch napf server.

Don't forget to wish your mothers a happy mothers day today!

It was another great weekend on the server. saw lots of new faces. Hope to see them come back during the week. come join us and don't miss the fun