Sign in to follow this  
Etherimp

5 single shot headshots in a single play session!

After last episode, I travel to NWAF lonewolf style, and have one of the best days sniping I've had in Standalone!

As always, comment, likes, and subs are appreciated! Constructive criticism and feedback is welcome. I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I enjoy making them. :)

• Like 7

that lag on 3:04 is rediciouls
3:30 you could be dead if there was someone inside, you use 3d person a way bad, simple rat would gang-bang you with easy.
6:00 and further - you running bad, if someone was covering him - you would be dead.
6:52 - how long you waited in those trees, to someone came there?
P.S. Good video, love to watch on snipering and snipe too. GL HF GG

3:30 you could be dead if there was someone inside, you use 3d person a way bad, simple rat would gang-bang you with easy.

6:00 and further - you running bad, if someone was covering him - you would be dead.

3:30 - I was fairly certain nobody was there, and I snipped out a lot of footage of me stalking around the building and checking for people.. I had my gun out just in case, and if he was possibly just unconscious..

6:00 - I waited for quite a while before approaching the body.. I also checked all of the common hotspots, and hadn't seen or heard anything else for quite a while. Of course running across the airfield is always a risk, but it paid off and I didn't die.

6:52+ - The server was restarting I THINK every 2 hours.. The footage covers approximately 2 hours of playtime.

• Like 1

English wow such GG rediciouls

Edited by ijjiAngry

English wow such GG rediciouls

my 4th leng, i try my best, if you showed me where i made mistakes, i would be thankful 

Great video bro!, Makes me want to Give NWAF a go.  I don't go there often, This player hates that run xD

Great vid. I'm glad I don't play on servers with you!  :thumbsup:

Not DayZ Standalone, but figured I'd post this here anyway, to show some of you SA guys the fun we were having in the mod recently...

...and oh yeah, I'm a hero on Vanilla DayZ. :D

Probably the last Mod video for a while.. Going to be doing a series of tutorials as well as some skin videos, and more SA stuff coming soon.. Took a break from SA during the last patch for obvious reasons. :)