james2464

I was evil last night...

I lured 2 people via side chat to "team up" with me and be "friends" I told them it was going to be okay and i'll share weapons and we'll go on hunting trips together...

The first was low on blood and needed help, we meet at Cherno docks and i shot him in the back, taking his beans. he disconnected.

The second i said to meet me at the petrol station just outside Cherno, he said he was paranoid, i saw him come down the hill and prone behind a bush. I ran to his flank coming around behind him running right up to his head and bang one shot to the head... I took his NV, GPS, M4 203 etc. he said "sad" in group chat before disconnecting.

It felt really good and it was funny at the time. I think i'll start luring more often, perhaps use direct chat against groups of people outside in the wilderness... I'll have to start getting more creative and youtube it :)

• Like 1

You are a bad person.

And I applaud you for it.

Some pretty brutal tactics there. But I have to say, it's completely justified. By the looks of it they took zero precautions approaching you - generally a bad idea.

If anything they learned something! :)

From reading stories like these, I get the idea to meet people and then attempt to kill them, almost like a counter lure :P Nasty, but justified as Night said, they took no precautions. Still feel a little bad for the guy with NVG/GPS etc :P

It is a sad thing to see a brother lose all honor. Where is the sport?

Change your ways I say! Bring back the sport! Regain your honor! Become a legend! I never said the sport has to be fair, nor considerate. The next time you lure a victim walk with him for a while, sit down by a campfire amd share some cooked meat. Share stories about good times, about how you love the taste of cooked meat. You sure love the taste of cooked meat. Mention how it reminds you of the last time you went hiking with a buddy, a shame he went missing. Oh such a shame. Offer him another piece and another and another. It would be rude for him to refuse now wouldn't it? Abrubtly stop the campfire and continue the hike, catch him offguard and force him to surrender his weapons at gunpoint (direct chat helps). Give him 20 seconds to run, let the hunt begin.

• Like 4

lying is just pathetic. there's nothing wrong with killing other people, but not by luring them through straight-up deceit.

just today, i saw a group of people agree on a trade, to have 1 party ambush the other in cold-blood. that really is sad.

maybe i'm just a person who believes there's honor in banditry.

If people are not careful, have no concern for their safety and tell everyone on side chat their position, their deaths are not undeserved. Survival of the fittest, the core of Day Z.

lying is just pathetic. there's nothing wrong with killing other people' date=' but not by luring them through straight-up deceit.

just today, i saw a group of people agree on a trade, to have 1 party ambush the other in cold-blood. that really is sad.

[/quote']

victory by any means

Whilst a kill's a kill, I do agree with Honour amoung Bandits. Whilst we may kill, at least do it professionally and reasonably, rather than just backstabbing.

• Like 1

Sure, but what safety precautions would that be? Not teaming up at all?

There may be some psychos around who kill just to kill because they are bored, but still, killing someone for stuff is just either greedy or stupid. A person is more valuable to you alive.

Maybe we need a hall of shame, you know, rumours spread :D

lying is just pathetic. there's nothing wrong with killing other people' date=' but not by luring them through straight-up deceit.

[/quote']

Stop trolling, there is no room for pussy bandits during a zombie apocalypse.

You should watch out with luring, you could get counter-lured.

What I mean by that is you say you want people to team up, while they could be acting as bandits too, waiting for you to show up. :)

I counter lured a bandit into another bandit once. I knew there was a bandit near Elektro up high, and I was in the server long enough to hear people complain about this other bandit. I pretended to be in need of just some morphine and told him I'd meet him outside near the church. He agreed and as soon as he walked near the church front door the other bandit shot him in the dome.

I don't play a bandit, but I never said I wasn't a deceitful asshole :D

Good way to get rid of the stupid "Who is near Cherno/Electro?" questions :D

Always shoot everybody on sight. Wanna team up? Team up with mates you KNOW and go on TEAMSPEAK ;)

It is a sad thing to see a brother lose all honor. Where is the sport?

Change your ways I say! Bring back the sport! Regain your honor! Become a legend! I never said the sport has to be fair' date=' nor considerate. The next time you lure a victim walk with him for a while, sit down by a campfire amd share some cooked meat. Share stories about good times, about how you love the taste of cooked meat. You sure love the taste of cooked meat. Mention how it reminds you of the last time you went hiking with a buddy, a shame he went missing. Oh such a shame. Offer him another piece and another and another. It would be rude for him to refuse now wouldn't it? Abrubtly stop the campfire and continue the hike, catch him offguard and force him to surrender his weapons at gunpoint (direct chat helps). Give him 20 seconds to run, let the hunt begin.

[/quote']

That my friend, Is awsome!

i saved a guy from 3 zombies yesterday, gave him some bandages and morphine to patch himself up and we parted ways. i followed him at a considerable distance for a few mins and shot him in the back with the CZ as he was sprinting to the millitary hospital and took back what he didnt use XD.

i saved a guy from 3 zombies yesterday' date=' gave him some bandages and morphine to patch himself up and we parted ways. i followed him at a considerable distance for a few mins and shot him in the back with the CZ as he was sprinting to the millitary hospital and took back what he didnt use XD.

[/quote']

interesting.. did he know you killed him? or did you play it off like someone was shooting at you

i saved a guy from 3 zombies yesterday' date=' gave him some bandages and morphine to patch himself up and we parted ways. i followed him at a considerable distance for a few mins and shot him in the back with the CZ as he was sprinting to the millitary hospital and took back what he didnt use XD.

[/quote']

interesting.. did he know you killed him? or did you play it off like someone was shooting at you

actually i didnt say a word to him :P not even when i saved him.

I seriously hate bandits like this. Dont even try to do anything anymore..

Heh, i played the false savior the other night. i saw some noob running with a flare down the center of the road. so i ended up shooting him in the kneecap. i fired some other shots into the distance. over side chat i asked him if he needed some morphine. i told him i saw the whole thing and i shot the bandit. elaborating that i already took his stuff and hid the body. he was instantly grateful to me. he offered a teamup. i aggreed. He made a lovely bandit trap. running with his little flare. Me shadowing him in the darkness. eliminating any bandits that shot at him. patching him up with what was left over of their supplies. we got to a small town and his use was at an end. now i dont shoot people in the back. i find it cowardly. so i had him turn to face me. apologized coldly and shot him in the face. going on to barricade the building i wanted and continuing my game.