Sign in to follow this  
maxisthe8

The odd stories?

I made a video awhile ago, but was really unsure of what to think about it so I didt post it anywhere (funny how you can be nervous about showing something to complete strangers you will propably never meet  :huh: )

But I finally decided to just post it, since its almost been blocking me from wanting to make more vids and its been sitting there annoying me, any feedback would be greatly appreciated since im having such a hard time figuring out what I like/dislike about it and how to change it for other vids so they can improve, annoys the crap out of me that I cant put a finger on how to improve it...

its weird, video creation is the first "artistic" medium ive had such a hard time critiquing myself on, when i draw/paint/play music and such stuff, I almost instantly know whats wrong and whats decent, but with this stuff im overly clueless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hier5MeTDU

Cheers Maxis

ps. See you all ingame soon, cant wait to start playing again after the new patch!

Edited by MaxisThe8
  • Like 1

Oh ye, and if anyone happens to know a way around the artefacts that pop up here and there, then do tell  :thumbsup:

Its such a small thing, but annoys me greatly, and cant see him to google my way to a fix