Sign in to follow this  
tmxs38

Who Needs Hacks When You Have DeSync!

Had this happen about 2 hours ago. This is obviously a major problem that needs looking into. I walked right infront of 4 players without me being visible due to what I assume was the fault of desync. I should have been in there line of sight for 50 seconds however to them I was still downstairs.

At 2:00 in I try to put my mosin on my back but it keeps taking out my other weapons so I guess I started to get desync here.

At 2:35 I go up the stairs and put my hands up. They obviously still saw me being downstaiirs as you can hear them say.

At 3:12 still not visible to them my mosin came of my back and into my hands without me doing anything, also the 4 other players moved. At the same time the red conection symbol appeared so I turned around thinking that they could see me now but they still could not.

At 3:30 I shot all 4 of them while they still could not see me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDBqsYbVkHw

Hey, I'm not an arsehole! just looking for bugs :D

Edited by Woden
  • Like 6

This is terrible. Had to rewatch it with the sound on, damn dude, you know how to take advantage of a situation xD

:beans:

• Like 1

Why didn't you bandage? Why didn't you check their bodies? Why did you just wait there? Why did you mute your communication?

Something smells fishy here

• Like 1

Why didn't you bandage? Why didn't you check their bodies? Why did you just wait there? Why did you mute your communication?

Miss the end of the vid?

• Like 2

Miss the end of the vid?

No, I am taking before he got shot in the head. He fucked around for ages, there was plenty of time to do all those things.

• Like 2

No, I am taking before he got shot in the head. He fucked around for ages, there was plenty of time to do all those things.

That guy would have heard him bandaging and ran up there and killed him while he was defenseless during the animation. He played it smart, until he got shot anyways. You can hear the guy below reloading, I assume he heard it too and that's why he was on guard and not diddling around trying to sort through ruined loot :P

Edited by Amias Free

Had no rags or bandages. Could not loot there bodys due to desync. Could not do anything except move and fire my weapon. Tried changing to my revolver after I killed them but is was un responsive. Not sure how the fella that killed me saw me, maybe I was still downstairs to him?

Oh, I relised comunication was stuck on so I turned it off. Unless you mean why can't you hear me? Thats because I forgot to change settings to record microphone.

That guy would have heard him bandaging and ran up there and killed him while he was defenseless during the animation. He played it smart, until he got shot anyways. You can hear the guy below reloading, I assume he heard it too and that's why he was on guard and not diddling around trying to sort through ruined loot :P

I had a standoff in the same building a few days ago. Someone shot at me from the window as I approched the airstrip. I entered the same way I did here. Crouching under the stairs I could hear his stomach grumble and then shortly after someone eating. I ran up there and beat him to death with a hoe. 10 secs later I was fully geared up. :D

• Like 2

they where alt tab and that guy who was talking to you is compleate retard because you put out gun and he is standing stil

btw nice shooting !

Edited by HrkiGV

Awesome video, needs to be shown to the devs and all those, who brag about hacking 24/7.

• Like 1

Awesome video, needs to be shown to the devs and all those, who brag about hacking 24/7.

Cheating*

Playing with hacks doesn't make you a HACKER

• Like 2

It certainly does explain some of those "I was at ATC/airfield jail and suddenly I was dead with noone around"-threads. Desync should definitely not be to the advantage of the desyncer, that is completely ridiculous.

• Like 2

They could not see him due to major desync, this issue has got really bad since the latest patch, people need to get a grip and realise what is going on here.

An update!

Was messing around at the airstrip again when I heared someone downstairs. I ran into the room with bunkbeds and closed the door and crouched in the corner waiting for him to open. 30-50 secs later he appeared out of nowhere and shot me pointblank in the head.

I am starting to think that a lot, if not most of these random deaths are due to desync.

Maybe these ghost zombies are freshspawns with bad connection. lol

To top this off I would imagine that this is easy to do intentionally for cheating.

• Like 2