Sign in to follow this  
Meshuggah (DayZ)

Barb Wire and Sandbags

Barb wires, sandbags and I have also experienced tents beeing used to block off everything in the game right now. You cant get into any good places with loot I feel. It is really annoying and the awesome Rocket should do a max usage time on these things because right now they are the biggest problem I think in the game. Anyone else?

Disconnect, join a random server, enter the building, join the other server. And go find a toolbox. I finally found my first one yesterday and now I can just remove this stuff.

Barb wires' date=' sandbags and I have also experienced tents beeing used to block off everything in the game right now. You cant get into any good places with loot I feel. It is really annoying and the awesome Rocket should do a max usage time on these things because right now they are the biggest problem I think in the game. Anyone else?

[/quote']

I agree with you 100%, but unfortunately, the method posted above, or getting a toolbox to dismantle them is the only way to get rid of them, it's nothing we can allow / disallow as server admins, i have raised the issue with Rocket, but as yet have had no response, for the time being, you may concider teaming up with a few friends, make sure you are heavily armed, and travel the cities undoing the wire that blocks off important locations, like supermarkets, churches, and fire stations, would be risky though.

We have to group up maybe 3 or 4 of us and try and take them down on a daily basis, it does get tedious but its part of the game and i suppose we have to deal with it.

I would think is so people can server hop and get all the good loot as they tend to do it at fire stations/churches etc

well, barbwire kits seem to be the most common thing to pop up in the outskirts of towns these days.

the most problem with barb wire and hegdes that after u removed them and server restart (4/6h must due dev of DeyZ) they are back and somtimes 1 building had 5 barb wires i complete remove then but sux their are back evry time why they doen't stay deleted? my server is getting full of this,..

That heroic feel when you tear down barbed wire for the first time.