jayleann

DayZ SA Mods

Because I do play Plague Inc. and because we are having this poo-poo discussion I was curious if you guys would play a mod without zombies but some kind of disease, which has killed humanity? I mean where infection on different ways would be the main obstacle to survival instead of zombies? And wouldn't that free resources to have many more players on one server at a time? Or is that a rather boring idea in your opinion?

Do you have other ideas what a good mod would look like? Maybe survival only without any external threat? A hunting mod with special animals? I'd love to read some cool ideas.

Sounds cool.

Player spread disease. 

I guess it would lead to an influx of KoS as you wouldn't want to take the risk of living with somebody.

But modding support for the Standalone has been confirmed by Rocket at Rezzed so we can only DREAM of what these fancy coding geniuses' will provide us with.

I'm hoping for a hunger games style mod. That would be fucking amazing! I think they already have one for the Mod, but Im not too educated in those fields.

I'd rather have vanilla DayZ just encompass both threatening zombies and threatening environments (i.e. disease, survival, weather, etc.)

I don't see any reason that it should be a "one or the other" scenario.