Sign in to follow this  
Meenos

Cant use items in inventory, gets kicked after 2 mins

So when i login on Regular servers. i got my bags and pockets filled with gear. i can move like normal without lag, lie down on the ground, run, walk etc. Look arround. however when i right click items it says "recieving" but nothing ever happens, and i cannot equip my weapons or anything. 

And after a while i get Session lost or whatever it is thats happening. and ive been trying to find a place to die or where i can be attacked by zombies but so far i havnt had luck to kill myself

so the question is, can i get it to work somehow ? because its been taking quite a while to get the items i have and i really dont want to start over because i cant use anything. So is the best way to find a zombie and die ? then go back and loot myself or is there a suicide command ? or should i ask a friend to kill and loot me and then meet up ? not sure how to fix this, really. 

Edited by Meenos

You are describing the lags mate

If you're having lags on every server you join, it's your internet connection. When you right click an item and it says "Receiving" - It's a lag, desync.

You should watch at the servers ping before you join it, I'm only joining servers with max. ping of 80/90. 

Yesterday I've been on a server, was running from Kamishivo to Electro, only when I entered the city I noticed that there is some huge lag. No items in the city, I can't pull out any weapon or eat anything, could do nothing at all. When I left the server and joined another one, I was outside Kamishivo again. That means that the previous server had serious problems and the "lag" was already there as I was leaving Kamishivo

no but it has been working for months etc. This started recently and before that i have never had any problems with anything.

i mean it works perfecly on hardcore for example. have no problems there. so my thought is that if i die and relootmyself it will probably work again. 

Edited by Meenos

no but it has been working for months etc. This started recently and before that i have never had any problems with anything.

i mean it works perfecly on hardcore for example. have no problems there. so my thought is that if i die and relootmyself it will probably work again. 

Try some other servers first? I don't want to annoy you mate it's just that I think it's server related.

been trying like 30 different servers and it all ends up the same way, so now im basically logging in, running as far as i can towards electro or some kind of city where you normaly spawn close too and then ima try die iether by a zombie or, from hunger etc then just lootmyself and see if the problem is still there, and if it still is then i can be sure its internet or server issue. 

okay got it working now. this thread can be deleted. thanks :)