eclipx

How to run automatically

Veteran/Intermediate players of ArmA II is used by just "simply" holding the W keys.. I don't know why you FNG's can't take it :l.. btw good innovative post for all the ones too lazy to press a key! :D

AH excellent, was wondering if I was alone..!

Currently using a variant, a candle :P

Rotary device used to keep from timing out in WoW was useful. Little pencil is a spinner that would tap the jump button.

Just don't be to lazy :p when you enter a big open area, make clear you are alone ;)

Ok' date=' I gotta ask... what is this item you're using to hold down the key?

[/quote']

It looks like a socket from a socket set?

I used this :D, it's the only thing i found that is heavy/small enough to keep the key pressed

socket-wrench.jpg

Oh nice. This Socket would be a nice Accessoire for the Collectors Edition if it is ever released as a standalone-game. :D

I use a plastic memory card holder and push it between W and 2 and 3. Slots in so well it's as if they made it for this secondary purpose all along.

I use a plastic memory card holder and push it between W and 2 and 3. Slots in so well it's as if they made it for this secondary purpose all along.

You are crazy... I just stick a penny between my "w" key and 2 and 3 number keys.

Instructions below:

SCV5J.jpg?1

Use a penny like I already said lol. They need a use

or a macro that you can toggle that presses W for you....

Why nobody has stickied this thread ?

"post your autorun config"

Could be total trololol.

hold W' date=' open steam overlay = auto run while surfing forums/reddit/youtube

[/quote']

I use this , the best part is that you are still autorunning when you close the overlay , and it doesn't nacker your keys like other wasy do.

or a macro that you can toggle that presses W for you....

When I macro'd it, I always run in double time. Might have to revisit the macro, but I've just been holding W lately.

To each his own I guess...

autorunconfig.jpg

lol, great, gotta do a picture too..

:)

So I'm new to Arma2.. why is Autorun not in the game? Is it a "not hardcore" thing or something? It's the one thing I really wish was in DayZ.

So I'm new to Arma2.. why is Autorun not in the game? Is it a "not hardcore" thing or something? It's the one thing I really wish was in DayZ.

Otherwise you'll just autorun right into zeds ;)

I'm loling so hard...are you using steam? if yes just (while holding W) press shift+tab (or any comb. you prev set in the steam options under "press shortcut key") then release W and press shift+Tab again to get back ingame and enjoy your autorun.

after playing so much fallout nv and elderscrolls and wow and other mmo's im sad to say that after my first few hours of dayz, i was looking for the autorun hotkey.

i will laugh my ass off now, if in the next steam update 'key presses no longer persist through overlay activation'