Sign in to follow this  
Etherimp

SKS kill thru ATC door + 3 groups clash at NEAF!

A couple of buddies and I meet up in Svet and make our way the long way around the airfield, moving through the treelines... then we hear all hell break loose at the airfield and decide to move into the middle of a shoot-out between 2 other squads. 

I compiled this at a higher quality than usual.. Think I'm going to be doing that for the rest of my videos. Takes a little longer to compile and upload, but the visual fidelity makes it worth it.

As always, I appreciate constructive feedback! Thanks for watching, and enjoy. :)

• Like 5

I don't have time to watch it now (I  sure will!) but was that today? Because I found lots of ruined stuff at the NEAF, including round boxes filled with m4 ammo (all 60 pcs)

Nope. Was recorded a few days ago.. (this weekend)

This would have been good if there was no 3rd person wall cornering and decreased FOV for a greater iron sight magnification. Sorry.

I do like how you gave those bandits what they deserved. Kudos for that.

Edited by Shadow134

This would have been good if there was no 3rd person wall cornering and decreased FOV for a greater iron sight magnification. Sorry.

I do like how you gave those bandits what they deserved. Kudos for that.

Everyone can do those things. Seems like every video i post someone complains about 3rd person servers. You do realize that dayz mod was ALL 3rd person servers and that all of the experimental servers were 3pp, right? Its not like I'm cheating.

Also, I don't know if the guys we killed were bandits or not. There are no bandits or heroes in dayz SA. Just people making choices.

Why can't people watch a video and enjoy it for what it is?

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 2

Everyone can do those things. Seems like every video i post someone complains about 3rd person servers. You do realize that dayz mod was ALL 3rd person servers and that all of the experimental servers were 3pp, right? Its not like I'm cheating.

Also, I don't know if the guys we killed were bandits or not. There are no bandits or heroes in dayz SA. Just people making choices.

Why can't people watch a video and enjoy it for what it is?

Some people just see it as cheating.

It is, especially when people glitch through walls, which happens all the time. That's why hardcore is much more fun, and hardcore also has more friendly players because camping on rooftops and other places is harder because you can't watch your surroundings properly.

• Like 1

Some people just see it as cheating.

It is, especially when people glitch through walls, which happens all the time. That's why hardcore is much more fun, and hardcore also has more friendly players because camping on rooftops and other places is harder because you can't watch your surroundings properly.

I may make a series of videos on Hardcore servers, but I do not appreciate the insinuation that because I record videos on 3rd person servers it somehow invalidates or undermines the quality of the video or the skill required.

I could go on a rant about this, and how certain youtubers with over 1 million subs use 3rd person, set up scenarios, have less action in their videos, and actually CHEAT USING HACKS, and yet everyone kisses their asses and they can do no wrong in the publics eyes..

...but I won't. 

Edited by Etherimp

I may make a series of videos on Hardcore servers, but I do not appreciate the insinuation that because I record videos on 3rd person servers it somehow invalidates or undermines the quality of the video or the skill required.

I could go on a rant about this, and how certain youtubers with over 1 million subs use 3rd person, set up scenarios, have less action in their videos, and actually CHEAT USING HACKS, and yet everyone kisses their asses and they can do no wrong in the publics eyes..

...but I won't. 

I don't even follow youtubers with over 1 million subs, I prefer the relatively 'unknown' people who just make good videos.

I don't even follow youtubers with over 1 million subs, I prefer the relatively 'unknown' people who just make good videos.

You aren't missing much. Mostly hype, imo.

After getting tired of being killed before I could even see somebody, I dropped playing regular. But Ether, you still post my most favorite videos to watch. Keep at it man!

• Like 1

After getting tired of being killed before I could even see somebody, I dropped playing regular. But Ether, you still post my most favorite videos to watch. Keep at it man!

Same here.

• Like 1