Necromunger

Help? Bodies not found.

Hey guys I was on my camping post at stary sobor and killed some people.

I went to check out corpses and they were all gone.

I could hear the flies in the locations I killed the people and I confirmed the kills but I could not find their bodies?

I also shot a guy running accros a random field and blood pissed out everywhere, I got the kill but again the body was gone.

Any ideas guys? This lack of return on kills is hurtin the supplies.

They may have disconnected. IIRC the bodys will last 15 minutes when disconnected from the server. If they didn't disconnect, the body should lay there a few hrs.

I haven't been killing people lately, but I have noticed that bodies aren't sticking around but the sound of flies are.

It's not just you.

I'm not sure, but I believe the body will sink into the ground if the player you killed hit ALT+F4. I have killed multiple bandits with good loot, and often see their bodies sinking through the ground.

Haha, play on a server where this is actually followed up and banned for!

We welcome you on us128, where people like this is getting their arse handed to them for playing like that :)

-Z

Happened here too. I killed a guy on NW airfield with my glorious M24, went to the place he died (took about 30 seconds), I could only hear the flies and the body was gone.

Its not just an Alt-F4 problem.

If someone respawns more than once, the body disappears.

It happened to me when I respawned in a bad location, respawned, attempted to run to my body and it was gone.

It sucked ass.

I think Alt-F4 does it also, but I also know respawning more than once after death makes the body disappear.

If someone respawns more than once' date=' the body disappears.

It happened to me when I respawned in a bad location, respawned, attempted to run to my body and it was gone.

It sucked ass.

[/quote']

This happened to me as well, so prolly this. Respawning twice will erase your dead body. Not sure if there is a delay though...