Lady Kyrah

MERGED: changing Humanity

Lol I'm on an IPad right now lol sucks enough to type all of that as it is but I can't see why at least a forgive option can't be implemented I see some people wanting to do away with humanity...which I think would be crazy because it has so much potential to actually be utilized in a way to actually help the immersive qualities of this came

In its present state, bearing in mind it is only an Alpha, it doesn't really encourage teamplay now does it?

How many groups of players do you see roaming around compared to solo players will answer that question.

The reason for this as Mutonizer stated, is that on any encounter with a player, you expect someone will die, and most likely that will be the case. So avoidance of this is paramount unless you want to live the life of a bandit

This has nothing to do with which server you are on, as the synchronisation via the central database allows players to migrate with the daylight and having played on quite a few servers now, I haven't seen an admin do anything other than restart the server. So this mentality if shoot first ask questions later is rife throughout probably because players don't see a benefit to not doing that, which is a shame

I think the main issue is the amount of this going on, its as if we all live in the Bronx and everyone is out to get everyone. This is not the case even as history shows where there is little law, the populous doesn't massacre one n other, its only a small proportion that acts inhumanely. I think ta good example of this would be the US's wild west era

its obvious this thread is not going to progress any further than arguing, so i'm gonna drop out at this point and will also be dropping out of playing the mod for now, unless Rocket brings something in that will change the current gameplay into something more interesting.

I have played this for over 2 weeks now, I know where all the best stuff is and I've played all the different roles, without a higher purpose there is nothing more here for me at the moment but repetition, enjoy your gaming.

In its present state' date=' bearing in mind it is only an Alpha, it doesn't really encourage teamplay now does it?[/quote']

It doesn't need to "encourage" teamplay, an ally is a benefit in and of itself. There's no reason to make arbitrary immersion breaking mechanics to fix a nonexistent problem, the lack of those things is what makes it great.

Sounds logical to me. Transfusions should be worth more humanity, but also remember bandit teams could just bandage/transfuse each other to gain back their humanity. Which would be a problem.