Sign in to follow this  
Jemoeder

[NL 4] Possibly Admin Abuse?

After i was wandering trying to find myself a city somewhere in middle of no where i see a camp with vechiles and people ,

I wait till they log off / leave and head to the car somebody starts shooting at me ,

1 minute later : SESSION LOST , i wait for it to come back up and it comes back up and immediatly locked with 2 - 4 [soH] Members.

No pic's would like to know why this $H!T happened.....

I wasn't online at that moment, but our basecamp is not in a city so that can't have been us.

Then again, for the locking part: Our server locks automatically when there are about 6 players in the lobby. This to assure stabiluty. once they are in game, the server opens up.

We had one crash and one server restart between 12.00 and 13.00, sorry for that.

Jasperges' pid='195283' dateline='1340711719']

I wasn't online at that moment' date=' but our basecamp is not in a city so that can't have been us.

Then again, for the locking part: Our server locks automatically when there are about 6 players in the lobby. This to assure stabiluty. once they are in game, the server opens up.

We had one crash and one server restart between 12.00 and 13.00, sorry for that.

[/quote']

I dont know where I was I was trying to run to the Airfield no map no compass , But is there any chance you had an Army jeep and a White off road? with like 8+ tents?

If so and IF It was really your camp , It doessnt mind You explained what happened :p

Jasperges' pid='195283' dateline='1340711719']

Then again' date=' for the locking part: Our server locks automatically when there are about 6 players in the lobby. This to assure stabiluty. once they are in game, the server opens up.[/quote']

How can i setup this for my server?

After i was wandering trying to find myself a city somewhere in middle of no where i see a camp with vechiles and people ' date='

I wait till they log off / leave and head to the car somebody starts shooting at me ,

1 minute later : SESSION LOST , i wait for it to come back up and it comes back up and immediatly locked with 2 - 4 [soH'] Members.

No pic's would like to know why this $H!T happened.....

Pics or it never happened.

Jasperges' pid='195496' dateline='1340714575']

No thats not our camp:) just a coincidence then. Sorry for the server crash.

Alright thanks for your quik reaction mate :)

No problem for the crash shit happends

i used to play at nl4 when something started with a clan member of ours,

a clanmate joined the server and in front of him stood 2 guys trying to kill him, he killed both, and got banned from the server a few minutes later

i dont play there anymore, just sayin'

' pid='195935' dateline='1340719405']

i used to play at nl4 when something started with a clan member of ours' date='

a clanmate joined the server and in front of him stood 2 guys trying to kill him, he killed both, and got banned from the server a few minutes later

i dont play there anymore, just sayin'

[/quote']

Lies! :blush: We have never ever banned anyone (permanently). The only bans that ever happened were temp bans for 5 minutes or so (to get a message across for example).

How can i setup this for my server?

http://ibattle.org/

yeah it was a temporary ban, thats still a ban in my eyes, also im not playing on that server anymore because my clanmates don't, i don't know first person what happened there, just heard everyone shouting in TS3

could also have been a big misunderstanding