Sign in to follow this  
commiedic (DayZ)

Dallas 55 Spactic

I has no proof, but I watched him enter the grocery store and he walked to the back. I walked around the outside and as he was picking something up I shot him 5 times with my Makarov through the glass. He passed out and I ran inside to quickly loot his body.

I noticed he wasn't dead so I tried shooting him some more in case he was just passed out. Then I saw that he was losing connection. I couldn't get into his gear and then his body just vanished.

I waited around the area for him to come back and watched the player screen by pressing "p".

He came back and I shot found him again wondering around just fine. Shot him again with my Makarov and he "lost connection" again.

I made map markers in game about the incident and he came back for a bit but left for w/e reason and didn't come back. He might of changed his name.

thanks for the report ill keep an eye out when i can and told another one of the admins so he can check the logs and see anything else

I've checked in with the DayZ Super-Admins (Devs) and can only warn that person at this time for such behavior; since "Disconnecting" isn't a true exploit/hack at this time... it's just "Bad Form".

It certainly does sound like that "Disconnect Upon Damage" script I've been hearing rumored around though... I believe it's all client-side.

However, 2 more offensives will earn the user a ban. So if anyone sees 'Spactic' hit one of our servers and behaves in this manner; please let us know.