Sign in to follow this  
coverfirehero

CFH's Suggestions

1. No more instant disconnect. It should take time to disconnect from the server. People have created macros to instant disconnect from the server which allows for exploits. If they run into trouble, they just hit the disconnect button, go to a different server, move, and then log back in behind you.

2. No more instant reconnect. If you recently logged out there should be a timer before you can log back in. Let's say five minutes. This will prevent further exploiting. As it is right now, the easiest way to get loot is to find a loot spot and then hop around on servers looting to your hearts content. It's not fun, but it's safer and more efficient than farming.

3. Players grow longer and longer beards to indicate how long they have been alive.

4. Silenced weapons should be removed and silencers should be added that can modify certain weapons.

5. It makes no sense for weapons to take special silencer ammo.

6. Add a river to the terrain.

I like your ideas, especially the beard one haha that would be cool but not sure if it would be possible to add a river to the map? But who knows, I have no idea about any of that stuff!

I like your ideas' date=' especially the beard one haha that would be cool but not sure if it would be possible to add a river to the map? But who knows, I have no idea about any of that stuff!

[/quote']

Why wouldn't it be possible to add a river to the map?