MrRolex (DayZ)

Looking for mature [18+] DayZ Mod Clan or Crew.

Hello, Im Eddie I go by Rolex,

Im a Arma veteran and DayZ Veteran. Ive played the arma series since the release of Arma 2.

I am currently looking for either a small crew or clan of [18+] members to play DayZ Mod with as im 22.

I play all mods, But mostly Epoch,Overwatch, and I know its not DayZ but Wasteland.

Ive been and have had alot of training with Realism Units and Game Strategy in Arma. 

I am a great pilot and have much experince in sniping and stalking in dayz and arma.

Usually I play the lone wolf role. I have tons of patients and can stalk a area for a long time.

I would like to find a crew of survivors. Not a hero or bandit crew, I believe the terms hero and bandit are a waste of time.

DayZ is about survival. I put my crew first before anyone and their safety comes first.

Edited by MrRolex

Not a hero or bandit crew, I believe the terms hero and bandit are a waste of time.

DayZ is about survival. I put my crew first before anyone and their safety comes first.

Im looking for a 18+ group like this also. Im 27 and from the US.

• Like 1

Maybe we can get in one together or start our own. But I dont have much time on my hands to lead a clan or crew!

Im 21, from the us and im an actual combat medic in the national guard. Im looking for what you just described here.

i play dayz mod mostly, and anything else on arma 2 I have played/will try.

1e1i_UGALOGO.png

United Gamer Alliance is looking for people to join our group on the DayZ mod. We have been base building and collection loot, playing missions and using a lot of teamwork to make this mod fun. If you are looking for a group to help you and would like to join or for more information please visit United Gamer Alliance

A little information about UGA:

- Have started constructing a base

- Have many vehicles and plenty of weapons and ammo in-game

- Play missions

- Hold optional Game Nights at least twice per-week to get those who have busy schedules a way to schedule some DayZ game time.

- All members are NA (for time zone reasons)

- Have Teamspeak

- Have a website that is mobile friendly

- Have a server for the SA version of DayZ

Hey, 

Perhaps we may be of interest?

We're an EU Multi-Gaming Community. We're small at the moment but growing steadily. Currently in DayZ we have 5 members. 

We can offer:

- Mature & Active Community

- 18+ members

- All our members have 2+ years experienced in DayZ Mod

- We play Epoch & SA

- We have a clan base established on a good server

- We use TS3, have our own website & forums. 

Should you need any further info please check out the links in my signature!

I hope to hear from you, 

Moominpapa

8bit-logo-short.png

Hi there why not pop on our server and or teamspeak and give us a shout

192.168.1.3:2306 UK 367 (v1.8.0.3/103718) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-3] 8bitgamers.co.uk

192.168.1.3:2302 8bitgamers.co.uk Epoch Chernarus |SelfBB|Tow/Lift|AS50s|Side Missions|AI|Custom Traders|AI Bus Route|Snow|Active Admins|(1.0.4.2/103718)[GMT-3]

TEAMSPEAK ts3.8bitgamers.co.uk

1373242517.png

Server Information

Server IP: 74.91.116.167:2302
TeamSpeak IP: 192.169.80.94:10031
Server Difficulty: Veteran - NP:off
Time Zone: Eastern(24/7 Day Light)
Max Slots: 50
Restarts: Every 3 hours
Vehicles: A variety of 450 vehicles

Top-Notch Dedicated Server

Unlike most game servers, our dedicated server is running only one DayZ game server at all times and not pushing it's boundaries with several game servers, in order to maximize performance.
we have Four 
full dedicated Hyperthreading CPU cores
4096 MB of RAM
Located in New York
4000 GB of bandwidth transfer
Anti-Ddos - very unlikely of a successful attack, if succesful it will be migrated in minutes.

http://survivalgroundsdayz.com/

| Custom loot tables | Anti-hacks | Extra Barracks | AI missions | Self Blood | Auto Refuel | JSRS enabled | 10min backups | 

professional & active admins with different timezones

Great server for both new players and clans looking for a good fight. We have both friendly clans and bandit clans. We have several heros ingame. The server offers donor perks which you can find at the website which include 3 loadouts (nothing too big where donors have an advantage)/donor bases/vehicles. Come and check out the server. You might find new friends to play with against some AI missions or bring your friends and challenge our clans.