Sign in to follow this  
Tricky_Vic

Weird Loot?

Anyone else been finding loot you wouldn't really expect to be in certain places?

Forgot what type of house it was, but it was one of those old plain civie houses where I found a UN helmet.

Anyone else been finding loot you wouldn't really expect to be in certain places?

Forgot what type of house it was, but it was one of those old plain civie houses where I found a UN helmet.

Good, it is about time. I hate the fact that loot is concentrated in certain spots, it's what makes the game such a death match atm. Although finding a UN helmet in a civ building is a bit ludicrous at least it is a step in the right direction, they can sort out what goes where later.

• Like 1

I would say that someone probably found a cowboy hat and decided to swap their helmets in. Oddly enough I found an M4 (damaged parts) in a barn. 

• Like 1

I would say that someone probably found a cowboy hat and decided to swap their helmets in. Oddly enough I found an M4 (damaged parts) in a barn. 

Thought that might have been the case.

I remember found PU scope in simple village building

There is a two story, civilian house that usually spawns tactical or UN-helmets. I can definitely confirm that.

I found the same thing just yesterday. In an experimental server, Svetloyarsk, a civie house, on top of a closet. Maybe it's the same one and someone dropped it there?