Sign in to follow this  
wnxlions

Warrior Nation | Recruiting!

genericsig.jpg

%7Boption%7D

Hello survivors!!

Do you guys love playing the Dayz Mod as much as I do? If you do and are looking for a clan of fellow gamers to group up and enjoy this awesome mod together, as one big family, then Warrior Nation is the place for you. Let me give you some information on my clan and what we are all about.

Warrior Nation is a forum based gaming community with 1,300+ members and over 46 different games on every platform (PC, Xbox 360, PS3). Warrior Nation has been around for over 13 years! Even with a large amount of members we are a close knit family. Our main goal is to have fun and what better way to do that then being with people you know and share a common interest, gaming!

I am looking to bring Dayz Mod into the clan and to do that I need 10 people to start out so we can get our very own forum to communicate, discuss zombie apocalyptic turmoil, and most importantly have a good time.

If you are interested and would like to check out our website you can follow this link www.warriornation.net.

Make sure you also check out our Laws and Policies:

Laws

Polices

If you would like to join please let me know and I'll help you through registration.

Xfire: wnxlions

Steam: car62393

or send me a Private Message on the forums here.

I look forward to playing with you,

WNxLions