gibonez

Weapons need to spawn with atleast 1 magazine in them.

Rather than spawn with a mag, mags should be just a little a bit more wide spread.  By that I mean, not just spawned at military and police sites.  Same for loose and boxed 5.56mm, it's really hard to find.  But no mags should spawn with an M4 or M1911 or any other pistol UNLESS IT IS EMPTY OR HAS NO MORE THAN ONE ROUND IN IT, never a full mag.  I say this because finding loose and boxed .45 or .22 is pretty easy.  On a side note after 314 hours of play I have yet to find a magazine for a 9mm pistol.

I am still confused why 5.56 is not a civilian spawn ammo type.

Maybe when civilian 5.56 /.223 weapons are added they will begin to spawn at civilian locations.

And absolutely weapons that do spawn with a magazine should spawn empty ammo is easy to find atm .

Are revolvers not working weapons, are sks and mosins not completely functioning weapons also ?

m4 is fine the way it is now only because of the high number of military spawn points within a military base.

It is daam near impossible to raid a fresh base and not find magazines for an m4 in the process.

The same cannot be said for the pistols and for the sporter 22.

This is why these weapons are rarely seen.

Thats utter crap mate srs like ive stated before get off the coast line..

There is heaps of guns and also mags if you get of the coast line..

Even a empty gun pointed at some1 is enough to get them to heed away from you if you cant bluff them uninstall tbh..

Edited by babypuncher71

Has anyone in the game been killed by a pistol outside of the revolver ?

Honest question because I have yet to see a single person use anything other than the m4, mosin, revolver or sks.

Pistols should spawn with 1 mag IMO, never had a chance to test a pistol yet, as somehow I always tend to find m4a1 with several mags, before any pistol mags...it is also hard to find any speedloaders for SKS or Sporter 22, wich makes them pretty useless for me, as I already mentioned m4a1 with ammunition is so much easier to find. It seems more reasonable to spread pistols, SKS, and Sporter rifles along the coast and leave m4a1, Mosin for barracks, airfields....

They just need to balance the amount of magazines that spawn for each weapons.

M4 magazines are abundant. Any military location is littered with fully loaded standard GI mags, coupled GIs, 40rds, 30rds, 20rds and 10rds pmag.

The handguns are far more common than their magazines. I ran into at least 12 handguns during my last visit to the NWAF, but not a single pistol magazine.

Ammunition seems evenly distributed.

I don't know why magazines spawn fully loaded though. I find that a lot more "unrealistic" than making weapon spawn with their magazines. In a zombie apocalypse scenario, why would someone abandon their gun, while making sure that the magazine is nowhere close, but leave precious ammunition in said magazine?

Edited by Leto

I found a Sporter .22 yesterday! With a magazine and 18/30 rounds already in! And 3 loose rounds next to it! Someone obviously left it there for me to find out of the kindness of their heart (or maybe they got fucked off with it and just ditched it).

Anyway, in trying to insert the spare bullets into the magazine, I had to detach it - and it disappeared through the fucking floor.

I was so angry that I jumped to my death off the nearest bridge.