Stoian

I need a mate :)

I've been playing the game almost a week and I always get killed by a zombie ,cuz there isn't someone who can give me a blood transfusion.I can use some help.I live in Europe and the time zone is GMT+2.If someone doesnt have a mate who can help him feal free to tell me in this topic.

My small group of at most 3 people would love to have another gun covering our butts. We have our own ventrilo server as well. We are around the same timezone as well.

If you have steam, add me 'axeto'.

Howdy!

if you guys want one more I'd be into having a few people around to hang out with from time to time, for gear raids, protection, revenge, medical assistance etc. I've got two flakey pals at the moment but they are struggling with RL and patches and whatnot. If yer keen I'll give ye my steam name when i double check the thing ..... it might be thePicaroony.....

Cheers

the Picaroony

The Picaroony whats ur Steam name.

My steam name is FREAK2K5 http://steamcommunity.com/id/FREAK2K5

I'm GMT+0 so around the same time as you guys. I'll gladly group up, doing everything alone can be a pain, especially when coming into contact with other survivors, I'm way too trusting which has backfired a few times, in a group though, lone survivors wouldn't take us all on.

And groups make getting cars and helicopters more do-able. Which is a part of the game I haven't really explored yet.

I can't always talk through mic due to living in a flat with 2 others, but steam chat does the job in those cases, unless Direct Communication actually works, or group chat, if we can group. (again something I have never done)

thePicaroony

I'm GMT+0 so around the same time as you guys. I'll gladly group up' date=' doing everything alone can be a pain, especially when coming into contact with other survivors, I'm way too trusting which has backfired a few times, in a group though, lone survivors wouldn't take us all on.

And groups make getting cars and helicopters more do-able. Which is a part of the game I haven't really explored yet.

I can't always talk through mic due to living in a flat with 2 others, but steam chat does the job in those cases, unless Direct Communication actually works, or group chat, if we can group. (again something I have never done)

[/quote']

tell me about it ..... i found a 4WD and a bus the other day and by the time i found a few parts for repairs they were gone ..... then a skanky old hatchback ......same deal.

theres loads of Freaks on steam by the way ....which one are you?

You guys are welcome to join us, check my sig for details.

p.s. We are forming a community so multiple clans are supported, we are also hosting 512 slot team speak server where you can get your own channel, admin rights so you manage it however you want.

I'm definitely down for playing with you guys as I am in the same boat. I've been playing for a while now and I am getting a little tired of being alone all the time. And I can't won't go into any heavily populated areas because of it. Steam Name: The Count

I talked with axeto.Did someone else talked to him?

thePicaroony

I'm GMT+0 so around the same time as you guys. I'll gladly group up' date=' doing everything alone can be a pain, especially when coming into contact with other survivors, I'm way too trusting which has backfired a few times, in a group though, lone survivors wouldn't take us all on.

[/quote']

tell me about it ..... i found a 4WD and a bus the other day and by the time i found a few parts for repairs they were gone ..... then a skanky old hatchback ......same deal.

theres loads of Freaks on steam by the way ....which one are you?

If you check the link I posted to my steam page, you should be able to add me from there.

As a general rule though with me and the name FreaK I use, the F and K are always capital, if anything is ever added into the end, it will be 367 or 377.

Hell, if you google FreaK367, you pretty much get my life story, I dominate the results since I've been gaming for years, you can find my profile across hundreds of games and general websites. Feels good man, when I google my real name I get nothing, but when I google my gamer name, I feel popular. :cool: